Just Limin' is a luxurious 3 bedroom villa with a private plunge pool set in a beautiful tropical garden with amazing views over the Caribbean Sea.
Located in Sugar Hill on the West Coast of Barbados, it is the perfect place to chill and hang out with family and friends practising the art of doing not very much at all (AKA Limin')
Sugar Hill is a resort community with excellent facilities including the restaurant, bar, gym, world class tennis club with four floodlit courts and two large swimming pools.
Guests will enjoy membership of the Beach Club at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion which is a short drive away (or pleasant walk for those with more energy!).
A variety of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in and around Holetown which is 5 minutes away.
Just Limin' comfortably accommodates six people and comprises;
• open plan living area with state of the art Audio Visual equipment
• study area
• new contemporary kitchen
• large covered veranda with views of the tropical gardens and Caribbean Sea
• master bedroom with 6ft bed, an ensuite bathroom and French doors to the patio
• guest bedroom with 6ft bed (or 2 singles), an ensuite bathroom and French doors to the patio
• guest cottage with 6ft bed (or 2 singles), an ensuite bathroom, a kitchenette and its own patio
• large partly covered patio area & private plunge pool in a secluded tropical garden setting
• laundry room
From the living area you are drawn through the open veranda French doors and out to the stunning view of the tropical gardens and the ocean. In the living area are two large comfy sofas from where you can enjoy the state of the art Audio Visual equipment including;
• Sony 55 inch Smart TV with access to internet services
• Oppo Blu Ray player which can also play video sources from your own computer or other networked device
• Sonos sound system which can play internet music services, digital radio or your own music
Within the living area is the semi partitioned study area so if you really have to flip open your laptop during your stay to do a little work you won't feel too excluded from the rest of the household.
The kitchen is separated from the living room by a large central island with stools under providing one of several places to dine. It has been recently installed and has a clean contemporary look. The high specification appliances include a two oven Smeg range cooker, an extra-large fridge/freezer, Miele dishwasher, Miele microwave and a Miele steam oven.
The covered veranda extends the main living space into the semi open air. On the veranda are two more sofas and a dining table which can seat up to eight people.
On the ground floor are two air conditioned double bedrooms each with 6 ft. beds (one of which can be set up as 2 singles), ensuite bathroom and French doors leading to the patio.
On the patio, which overlooks the secluded tropical garden is the private plunge pool plus comfy seating and dining table. This is the place to soak up the sun, take a plunge or tuck into something grilled on the Barbecue (with four gas burners, a rotisserie, two infra-red burners and a side burner this is no ordinary BBQ!).
The self-contained guest cottage is within the gardens a few steps from the main house. The cottage is air conditioned and can be set up with 2 single beds or a large double. It has its own kitchenette area, bathroom and patio.
Other creature comforts at Just Limin' include;
• 4 sun loungers
• 4 reclining back pack chairs for picnics etc.
• Babies cot
• Babies high chair
• Beach Towels
• 2 Combination Safes
A housekeeper is available to take care of cooking, cleaning and laundry as much or as little as you require. The standard housekeeping service is three days per week.
Please note that Just Limin' is strictly non-smoking inside and in the covered areas.