|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Bize-Minervois- an extraordinary Village in the Aude, Languedoc, France. This is where you can find our holiday rental, self catering Gite . The Gite, Aude, is available to rent for short term or long term rentals during the year. Bize Minervois has much to offer the holiday maker looking for a Gite to rent in the Aude, Languedoc.
Self catering holiday accommodation has become very popular in the Aude, Languedoc over the last few years. Where the Gite is located can be very important, as this can enhance the vacation.This is what our village in the Minervois has to offer:
* The Village of Bize-Minervois in the Aude,Languedoc, is totally child safe and friendly.
* Great walks are on the doorstep, as are cycle paths into the mountains. The Aude, Languedoc, has great choices of different lengths of walks and hiking.
* Good restaurants in the Village and nearby. La Grange is the new restaurant in Bize, L'Appaloosa in the Village, and Café du Midi. Nearby in Ginestas is Les 3 Cochons- the best 13€ menu available. The Aude has a great choice of fine dining and eating out. The quality of restaurants in the Languedoc is improving all the time.
* Doctors, a pharmacy, a corner store and 2 bakeries.
* Located almost in the middle of the Beziers, Narbonne and Carcassonne triangle, and close to many airports..
* During the summer months, the River Cesse, a totally clean mountain river, is turned into a swimming area. A beach is created, the pool is surveyed by a Lifeguard from the end of July to the end of August and the temperature of the water rises to about 21-23 C.
* It is possible to find a host of outdoor pursuits within easy reach, including tennis, walking, riding, cycling, boat trips, canoeing, etc.
The long sandy beaches of the Mediterranean are only a 40 minute drive. There are numerous medieval castles, abbeys and villages from the Cathar era within a short drive. The most impressive of these are Carcassonne cite, Minerve and the castles of Queribus and Perepertuse. The beautiful Canal du Midi is 10 minutes away. The Pyrenees and Spain are less than a 2 hour drive.
* Our self catering Gite suits House Seekers very well. It can be a perfect base for visiting houses to buy in the Languedoc. Also we are Gay and Lesbian friendly.
As an international school teacher, it's difficult to sometimes find roots. The South of France gives us this and both my Japanese wife and I, love coming here to relax and switch off.
Wolfgang Soeldner purchased this house in 2014
We have been coming here for many years to stay with a friend of ours in the same village. Finally, we decided that we too, would like to own a house in Bize Minervois. The locals are very friendly indeed and there are a handful of interesting ex pats!
If you want to sleep well and long, enjoy a village setting surrounded by hills and buy local produce from the plethora of weekly markets around the Village, come and chill!
The apartment, situated in the middle of the picturesque old town of Bize Minervois, is well-maintained, clean, with a nice big living room, a big kitchen and a sweet patio under the sky of the south of France. 50 m to the bakery, 50 m to the little river Cesse and its little beach, 50 m to the supermarket and café - ideal located! We spent a very nice time there!
booking was uncomplicated and fast, best service also provided by the representative at site. Old house in the historic centre, sensibly restored to modern standard. Everything clean and nothing to bother. Perhaps some rooms appear a little bit dark as the flat is located in a narrow lane, but the little patio compensates. 1 minute-distances by feet to bakery, restaurant, small supermarket and "natural swimmingpool" in the nearby river - but not noisy. We loved it more and more during our stay and would rent again.
Great location, cool & rustic accommodation. Beautiful area.
In the heart of a Medieval Village dating back to 12C, it is right on a mountain river where there is swimming in summer with a life guard. Plenty restaurants, bars, walks and bike trails are 2 mn from the door. Very quiet, old stone Gite that stays cool in the summer.Close to beaches in Narbonne and Béziers. The area is packed with tourism-Carcassonne, Montpellier, Toulouse, Canal du Midi, olive oil co operative, many well known vineyards, Muscat wine, 1.2 h from the Spanish border and more..
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$320|
A deposit of 25% is required to secure your holiday dates. The remaining 75% are required minimum 31 days prior to arrival. Bank transfer via IBAN only.