Goodnight Moon in Grayton, located at #2 Magnolia Street, is a newly renovated, vintage style cottage in historic Old Grayton Beach. It is situated off the main road in the beach community of 'Old Grayton', nestled under oak and magnolia trees (a shady retreat from the Florida sun!). The location is peaceful and secluded allowing guests to enjoy early morning coffee or late afternoon cocktails on the screened porch just 3 blocks from the white sandy beaches.
The vaulted ceilings of the spacious great room lend an open feel to the cottage. This space includes the newly renovated kitchen, dining and living areas. The dining table can easily accommodate 6-8. The original artwork hung throughout the great room continues down the hall and into the 3 bedrooms. There is a large master bedroom with a king size bed. The middle bedroom has a king size bed and a full size washer/dryer closet. The bunk room has twin beds. The bathroom's marble vanity has 2 sinks and a combination tub/shower. There is a fully enclosed outdoor shower with hot and cold water just outside the side porch entrance.
In a separate storage room behind the cottage you will find the beach wagon, beach chairs and an umbrella. An outdoor grill is also kept in the storage area. And don't overlook the picnic table for outdoor dining!
Grayton Beach is about as laid-back and organic as a beach town can get, from the old-style wooden beach bungalows to the “hippie kitsch” feel of the iconic Red Bar to the narrow neighborhood streets lined with live oaks. But this is more than just a cool beach town. It’s home to the diverse coastal ecosystems of Western Lake and Grayton Beach State Park, and a gateway to a large expanse of sugar-white beach that is a haven for fishermen, boaters, and beachcombers alike.
Book this wonderful home today and experience all Grayton Beach has to offer!
- 2 adult bikes provided
- Outdoor grill
- Pet friendly for small to medium sized, non-to-minimal shedding breeds (Requires prior approval and non-refundable pet fee). Maximum of 2 dogs.
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.