About the property
- Cottage1060 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 6 nights
Goodnight Moon in Grayton, located at #2 Magnolia Street, is a newly renovated, vintage style cottage in historic Old Grayton Beach. It is situated off the main road in the beach community of 'Old Grayton', nestled under oak and magnolia trees (a shady retreat from the Florida sun!). The location is peaceful and secluded allowing guests to enjoy early morning coffee or late afternoon cocktails on the screened porch just 3 blocks from the white sandy beaches.
The vaulted ceilings of the spacious great room lend an open feel to the cottage. This space includes the newly renovated kitchen, dining and living areas. The dining table can easily accommodate 6-8. The original artwork hung throughout the great room continues down the hall and into the 3 bedrooms. There is a large master bedroom with a king size bed. The middle bedroom has a king size bed and a full size washer/dryer closet. The bunk room has twin beds. The bathroom's marble vanity has 2 sinks and a combination tub/shower. There is a fully enclosed outdoor shower with hot and cold water just outside the side porch entrance.
In a separate storage room behind the cottage you will find the beach wagon, beach chairs and an umbrella. An outdoor grill is also kept in the storage area. And don't overlook the picnic table for outdoor dining!
Grayton Beach is about as laid-back and organic as a beach town can get, from the old-style wooden beach bungalows to the “hippie kitsch” feel of the iconic Red Bar to the narrow neighborhood streets lined with live oaks. But this is more than just a cool beach town. It’s home to the diverse coastal ecosystems of Western Lake and Grayton Beach State Park, and a gateway to a large expanse of sugar-white beach that is a haven for fishermen, boaters, and beachcombers alike.
Book this wonderful home today and experience all Grayton Beach has to offer!
- 2 adult bikes provided
- Outdoor grill
- Pet friendly for small to medium sized, non-to-minimal shedding breeds (Requires prior approval and non-refundable pet fee). Maximum of 2 dogs.
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Property was delightful. The home was clean, comfortable and charming.
We enjoyed the home very much. Reminiscent of the old style cottage, this place is loaded with amenities for a few guests.
Beautiful house - well equipped. Great location - walking distance to shops, restaurants
Thank you for your review.
Really enjoyed our stay. Central location to walk to beach and dinner. Our daughter loved her bedroom with the doll houses. We loved that everything in the house was nice, clean and a quiet location to relax.
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the house. As information the doll house is no longer at the house.
Great, charming cottage!
We loved our stay at Goodnight Moon. The cottage was very well taken care of, cutely decorated, and easily walkable to both the beach and shops and restaurants. There were fresh flowers throughout upon our arrival, and the owners were very responsive to us both before, and during our stay. Loved Grayton Beach as it felt much more "old Florida" than most of the 30A communities!
This is a great property! Well taken care of and very clean. The fact that the owners manage it really shows in the quality of the house, the little touches (like fresh flowers in the rooms) and the attentive customer service. We searched for a rental that was not managed by a big property management company and I'm glad I found this one! Very pleased.
Thank you for your review. I'm glad the house met the needs of your family.
Relaxing and comfortable for the whole family!
We had a great stay in Grayton Beach at Goodnight Moon! The cottage is beautiful and comfortable and very well taken care of. It is close to some shops and restaurants, and best of all, it is about 3 blocks from a beautiful beach. Thank God for His amazing creations. It was a very relaxing trip, and we plan to visit again soon.
Thank you for your review. Yes, God is good. Hope you will stay with us again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.