Goodnight Moon, a newly renovated, vintage style cottage in historic Old Grayton Beach is located at 2 Magnolia Street.
This cottage features 3 bedrooms and 3 baths.
Book this wonderful home today and experience all Grayton Beach has to offer!
SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS (Sleeps 7):
- Living/Dining Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with King Bed, TV, Private Bath with Shower
- Bedroom with King Bed, TV, Private Bath with Shower
- Bedroom with Twin Over Full Bunk Bed, TV
- Full Bath Located in Hallway with Tub/Shower Combination and Two Sinks
- Covered/Screened Front Porch
- Complimentary 2 Adult Bikes
- Gas Grill
- Enclosed Outdoor Shower with Hot/Cold Water
- Pet Friendly for small to medium sized, non-to-minimal shedding breeds only. (Requires prior approval and a non refundable pet fee). Maximum of 2 dogs.
- Nestled under oak and magnolia trees
- Within walking/biking distance to great restaurants and shopping
** Guest responsible for providing beach towels **
GRAYTON BEACH COMMUNITY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Laid-back and organic beach town
- Old-style wooden beach bungalows
- Narrow neighborhood streets lined with live oaks
- Home to the diverse coastal ecosystems of Western Lake and Grayton Beach State Park
- Gateway to a large expanse of sugar-white beach that is a haven for fishermen, boaters, and beachcombers alike
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.