|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
- On the first floor:
* LIVING ROOM: bench, dining area, colour tv, dvd player, stereo
* KITCHEN: with dishwasher, microwave, freezer, four-pit cooker, water cooker,
senseo, cutlery, pots and pans
* TERRACE: with table and chairs
- On the second floor:
* BEDROOM 1: with an already made lits jumeax bed (boxspring), wandrobe
* BEDROOM2: with two already made beds (boxspring), wandrobe
* SHOWER and wash stand
Welcome to holiday home Scheveningen 'Het Huuske'. Are you looking for a quiet holiday in Scheveningen, near the beach? Are you looking for culture, nature, shopping, nightlife, trips, sunbathing or just some rest? Scheveningen has it all! View our holiday flats.
* HUUSKE 1:
- Flat 1 with garden (4 pers, 2- room flat)
- Flat 2 with balcony (4 pers, 2-room flat)
- Studio with balcony (2 pers, 1-room flat)
* HUUSKE 2:
A nice three-room flat with two bedrooms and a spacious terrace.
* THE APARTMENTS:
- Centrally located
- Cosily and completely furnished
- Very clean and well maintained
- Free WIFI
- Suited for maximum 4 persons pro flat
- Studio suited for 2 persons
- Smoking in the flat is prohibited and pets are not allowed
- The flats are in a residential area, therefore not suitable for party gowers-
- Children’s bed and children’s chair are available if needed
- Also for long time rent, price on request
Het Huuske where you feel at home.
- Centrally located
- Near the beach
- A quiet holiday in Scheveningen
* Prijzen zijn incl. gas, water, licht, beddengoed en keukenlinnen.
* Prijs weekend = prijs midweek
* Ook voor langere termijn te huur
Wounderful place for a visit to Schevendingen and Den Haag. We (familiy of 4 with two teenagers) had a great time staying at Huuske 2. It is only a short walk to the beach, the promenade as well as to the pier. A tram station is close by and the line takes you right into the center of Den Haag. The house was neat and clean and in good shape. Monique was very nice and helpful and we felt home right away.
I was glad to have rented the parking lot for parking proved to be a big issue around the house. Actually there is no parking around the house at all, parking is prohibited during the day and you really have to walk a while to get where you may park. But it proved to be crowed as well, so I really recommend taking the parking lot if available.
The house seems to be typical for the area, which means you have to get accoustomed to steep stairs. This was no problem at all, it was just very different from what we know.
I can highly recommend this house for a visit to Scheveningen and I would book it again. Thanks a lot.
- Only 5 to 10 minutes walk to the beach and the boulevard
- For the walking - and cycling enthusiast, there are the dunes
- Close by you will find restaurants, places to go out and leisure facilities
- Supermarket, shops and laundry are around the corner
- For children there is lots to do in the area:
Madurodam, Sealife, skatepark, petting zoo, children's playground, swimming pool, mini-golf