Private, single, spacious beach front cottage on a peaceful, dead-end street with a large yard. Magnificent panoramic views of the Bay, Bristol, Prudence and Hog Islands. Walk down a very short path from our yard to a secluded private beach right on the Narragansett great for sunning, swimming, fishing, exploring, windsurfing, kayaking or boating. Near Carnegie Abbey, downtown Newport or beaches and 5 minutes to Bristol. Well equipped kitchen and roomy full bath, 2 bedrooms (one queen and one twin extra-long bunk beds), large great room with full-sized futon, enclosed outside shower 'with a view' and porch. Eight large windows across the front of the cottage offer a stunning view while relaxing inside. Laundry and maid service available. See our on line guest book below! Lots to do every day on and off the Island!
Guest Book: Comments are from the guest book at the cottage. “The view is incomparable …” S & P, Marblehead, MA. “What a perfect vacation, The sight and sound of the water just melted away all the cares and worries of the real world. Coffee on the deck in the morning and wine at sunset – does it get any better.” “A great place to kayak.” “friendly people everywhere, ” L, G & R, CT. “The sailboats are leaning hard today,' M & Family, CT. “The house, view, weather, food and beaches were perfect.” The S Family, Philadelphia, PA. “The cottage is clean and neat. We had fun walking along the beach, picking up shells, sea glass and chasing little crabs with our daughter. There are so many great restaurants around here - it was hard to choose.” “Can’t recall the last time we went to place with so much to do and see. This has been a wonderful vacation. I liked the swing … don’t want to leave. ” The S Family, Carleton, MI.
Laundry and maid service available: September & October are Awesome in RI: September and October are the most glorious months in Southern New England and Rhode Island. Warm, breezy, sunny days, cool, star filled nights. If you have the time this is a great time to be at our cottage by the sea, on this quiet dead end lane.
Welcome to our cottage. We hope that you enjoy your stay. There is a lot to see and do for those of you who like to be on the move. For those who like to just sit, relax and watch the water, this is the perfect place.
During your stay, there are a few things that we ask…
• Please put all trash bags into the trash cans in the grey/green trash bin curbside – animals will get into bags.
• Please put recycle items in separate bin. See below for more information.
• If you brought a dog, please clean up after routinely so we avert any tracking into the cottage. And, please no animals on the furniture!
• Beach chairs are located in the outside shed all the way to the right. Please do not lock the shed door.
• You never know when a wind will come up plus there is the tide, so if you
bring chairs down to the beach, please keep tabs so we don’t lose any.
• Checkout Day – vacate by 10am
1. Empty the refrigerator and freezer
2. Wash all dishes
3. Put all dirty linens in the laundry baskets in the master bedroom closet
4. Lock the door and put the keychain on hook and ensure single key is in the lockbox and juggle combination
Trash pickup is Tuesday morning 7am.
Recycling: glass, cans, paper, cardboard - compacted (no pizza boxes), plastic - 1-7.
Single stream - can all go together
Lawn Service is usually Saturday – They are quick!