Watch the sunset from your deck overlooking Barnegat Bay. This three-bedroom, two-bath house is available to rent by the week or month from memorial day through labor day. Seasonal rental welcomed. We have a Webber Grill, central -Air,sky-lights ,flat screen TV, dishwasher ,microwave, washer & dryer, parking for 3 cars in rear driveway and 1 in front driveway. A short walk to local restaurants. Quiet peaceful neighborhood to make your summer memories!
Enjoyed our stay beyond words! Area was very quiet and peaceful ,very little traffic other than the neighbors walking down with their wine glasses to view the majestic sunsets...All appliances were new and working perfectly. Loved the big flat screen TV (in-between watching the sail boats and skiers) and the Webber grill was treat to use as our one at home is on it's last leg. We also crabbed out the front of the house and feasted on our catches. Owners were very accommodating and the house met all our expiations .Hope to be back next year to make more happy memories!
We had a great time at this lovely ranch home with unobstructed views of the bay. It was the perfect vacation to make memories that will last forever. The home is actually better than the pictures on line. You can boat,crab, fish, walk your dogs, bike ride, walk by the bay or visit nearby Island beach state park. It was just what we were looking for, peace, quiet, and the stunning sunsets!
This lovely home would be enjoyed by any family.... The kitchen and baths are very modern. Very spacious rooms and hardwood floors thruout.... The owners were so accomodating to us...they let us bring my Yorkie..which was very important to us! The neighborhood is great for children..not alot of cars. And every night you get a front row seat to the sunset!!! Thank You!!!
Anyone looking at renting this place needs to beware!
1) This home does not sleep eight. The master bedroom has a queen bed and a futon. Unless you have small kids, the "extra" bed is useless.
2) The other bedrooms are tiny. Barely fit the beds and one of the bedrooms had no A/C vent. This place sleeps 5 at most.
3) When we tried to use the stove, it did not work. Called the owner and she said she had fixed it recently. She called back and decided to replace the stove. Despite the promise, she never repaired or replaced. When I spoke with her about this after the vacation, she tried to blame us for the stove problem and implied I should be thankful she returned our full security deposit was returned.
4) The A/C did not work very well, especially in the PM
5) Overall, this house is old and in need of repair. Obviously, the owner has no intention to do that.
Other than that, the view of the bay was nice. There are plenty of other places that seem a lot better than this one. (PS We are NJ natives who now live out of state, so some of the logistics issues would have been recognized in an inspection of the property
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 10 2016 - Dec 3 2016
85 night minimum stay
security fee of $500.00 required
first 3 weeks of june $1600.00 per week
July to second week in Sept. $2600.00 per week
Discount given only if entire season is rented
$500.00 to secure date requested
$150.00 cleaning fee
MUST be paid in full 4 weeks prior to entry We are pet friendly .. up to 2 pets allowed...MUST BE TRAINED.