All the living areas in our home face the water! We're on one of the deepest and nicest canals in the community, just two short turns to the open ocean.
Our house is one of the largest in the community (master br: 12x15, 2nd br: 10X12, kitchen: 12x18, screened-in porch: 15x20). Enjoy our 800 sq. ft. vintage unit with a king-sized master bedroom and a queen-sized 2nd bedroom on the second level (one step up) of our home. Both beds are super comfortable with very supportive new memory foam mattresses. Our large kitchen has a bay window overlooking the water and also includes a laundry area with two drying racks. The living room is sizeable with plenty of space and seating for the whole family (including your furry friend). And, there's an awesome southern exposure screened-in room in front of unit as well as a sitting area in the rear with hand painted bistro table.
We love good Air Conditioning! We have 3 brand new hi-efficiency units to cool the entire house. Also, you'll have access to Dish Tv and x-finity hot spot wifi.
- One time resort fee of $53.75 for all bookings to be paid upon entry at the gate
- You will have use of the entire house in our lovely gated community.
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere in the house or on the property, including on the dock.
- We have a 28 ft long driveway, unlike many of our neighbors. It can accommodate any double cab truck. all vehicles must be off the streets by 10pm.
- Pet fee (Cats and dogs under 20lbs welcome): $100
Please note: Pets must be walked OUTSIDE the community.
- Only one car, one golf cart and one motorcycle is allowed on the property. Two cars are not allowed. All other vehicles including trailers for water crafts must be parked in overflow lots. Check with office for availability (first come first serve).
- We are available by phone and email and will get back to you asap. We also have an onsite caretaker.
- Any community business (parking, marina, amenities, store is handled by office). All condos in this community is privately owned and operated.
We are on one of the most social blocks in the entire community but no one will mind if you like to keep to yourself. A posting of Block activities and community activities will be given at guard shack upon arrival. We have tennis, pickle ball, bocci courts, heated salt water pool, hot tub, marina, ocean lagoon swimming, picnic area. We have a awesome bathhouse with new shower fixtures (great pressure) across street with multiple showers for several people getting ready at same time!
We have a convenience store (check hours), atm machine, ice dispenser, gas docks, boat washing, fish cleaning station in the marina area.. We are truly self contained condo community.
We are conveniently located between Big Pine and Key West. US1 has various convenience stores and Winn Dixi is just down the road on Big Pine for big shopping trips. We also have a grocery store onsite. Check out all the little eateries on US1, they are great quick meals and reasonable prices. Key West is 20min away (traffic depending) another 10 to Duval St.