The property is a newly refurbished, large, modern, light and airy two bedroom second level apartment, in a secure building with a lift.
It is perfect for business travellers, families and for short term relocations.
Tastefully furbished, this great living space will feel like a home away from home.
The apartment is extremely central and located a short walk away from the Charlotte street area which contains a large number of restaurants, traditional English pubs and amenity stores.
It is part of London’s “West End” and within walking distance to a number of tourist attractions including, Madam Tussauds, British Museum, British Library, Oxford/Regents/Bond/Carnaby streets, the Royal palace, St James/Hyde/Regent’s Parks, SoHo and Covent Garden.
South Bank (London Eye) and Westminster Buildings are also walk-able for those with a bit more energy.
The nearest underground stations include,
• Tottenham court road station (550 metres) 6 minutes walk
• Oxford Circus station (600 metres) 6 minutes walk
• Goodge street station (650 metres) 7 minutes walk
• St Pancras International station (2700 metres) 30 minutes walk
There are 3 supermarkets near the apartment all within walking distance.
B Street property is located next to Oxford street in a Northly direction. It is in between Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus. Some of the many attractions within a walking distance from the apartment include:
• Shaftsbury Avenue splits Soho and Leicester Square/China Town and has the highest concentration of Theatres.
• Piccadilly Circus and the Palace
• Trafalgar Square
• Charing Cross from days gone was the street one used to go to buy a book and still has the famous Foyles bookshop
• Covent Garden is a key visitor attraction for its quaint shops, touristy restaurants, the two opera houses and of course the old market buildings themselves.
• China Town, Oxford street and SoHo all have a reputation that precedes them and Charlotte street has one of the highest concentration of restaurants (including a Michelin Starred one) within London for Londoners.