Jamaican Villa with unobstructed ocean access and views. Fantastic Snorkeling
Why Sandra chose Boscobel
The view, the sea, snorkeling in the reef, the warm honest loving staff, the sound of the ocean when going to sleep or waking up, the spectacular sunrises, having morning coffee watching the fishermen and the sea, lying on pool deck identifying constellations in the night sky, the proximity to shopping and conveniences, the ease of grabbing a taxi, the freedom to engage with people and attractions when interested, feeling pampered and rested,......
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Heaven on Earth!
Wow, is all I can say. The property itself is absolutely gorgeous. But what really did it for me was the staff. Mrs. Jennifer, Mrs. Tasha, and Jahvon are absolutely amazing! They are always so polite, helpful, and courteous! Every penny spent renting out this property for our stay in Jamaica was worth every penny and so much more! I went as far to even tell all my friends and family that are looking to visit Jamaica to stay at this Villa, because if they stay any where else, it would just be a disappointment! Thank you Mrs. Sandra for making the booking process so easy and always accommodating my request and needs, and thank you for having such an amazing staff-which also includes the two fur babies! I will definitely be back to visit, and I will make sure I rent with you again!
Best vacation/Highly Recommend
The positives far outweigh the negatives. We chose to make this a vacation where all eight of us came home feeling relaxed, and this house fit in every way what we wanted. Pros and cons are below.
1) Staff. Hands down you will love them. They go above and beyond in every way. They can be as involved as you want them to be. I can't disclose the number of quaint surprises they have in store for you.
2) The house. You can put your bathing suit on in the morning and never take it off until you go back to bed. Everything you need is right there to enjoy their beautiful weather outside. If you are looking for an "electronic" vacation this isn't it. The pool it a perfect size for eight people, and there is plenty of seating areas outside.
3) Snorkeling. Have Jhavan, one of the staff, take you out before breakfast. That's the best time, before Beaches boats start coming around. Have him take you out past the reefs to find out what he means when he says, "it goes blue.
4) The dogs. Your security. Dobie is super sweet. You can be sure he will let you pet him, if you want. Winter knows his job, and neither intrude on your vacation. If you don't like or have allergies, they aren't allowed in the house. Again their purpose is for your security.
1) As you've probably read from other reviews the house is right along a main road. Jamaicans drivers pass each other with the aid of their horns. The front two bedrooms can hear this. Just remember to play hard during the day so you can sleep well at night, and you will never have to worry much about the traffic.
Great little piece of Jamaica
The Sapphire Reef villa is a wonderful place to relax, snorkel, and use as a base of exploration for sites around Ocho Rios in Jamaica. Tasha, Jennifer, and Jahvan are wonderful hosts. They spoiled us.
1. Morning snorkels with Jahvan-the reefs are easily accessible and healthy. We saw lots of varieties of fish, lobsters, octopuses, and corals.
2. Meals-Jennifer went out of her way to prepare meals that were vegetarian while still giving us a sense of Jamaican cooking. Morning porridges were various and tasty. The fruit was fresh and local. We enjoyed going to the Friday farmer's market.
3. Tasha is wonderful, caring, and thoughtful.
4. Thanks to suggestions, we established rapport with 2 of the local taxi drivers that took us wherever we needed to go.
Loved every minute
The view from living room made for wonderful afternoon naps with the amazing sea breeze. Early morning snorkeling was great and relaxing. Lots to do and see in area.
Week in Paradise
Our week at the Villa exceeded our expectations. The Villa is beautiful, spacious, and very comfortable. We were treated like royalty the entire week. We were blessed with the best staff, amazing food and a spectacular view. I would highly recommend this Villa to anyone.
2nd Time was even better!
This my second visit to Sapphire Villa and we again had a wonderful time. We stayed on 5 days last year and this year we were able to carve out a whole week. The team- Jahvon (groundskeeper and aqua tour guide extraordinaire), Jennifer (the amazing cook) and Tasha (the ever professional housekeeper) create a great environment to encourage everyone to truly relax and take you away to Jamaica heaven! I’ll be back next year!!
Attractions within 20 minute drive from Villa. Used google directions for times, so times conservative.
Reggae Beach.. 5 minutes
James Bond Beach .. 8 minutes
Cool Blue Hole... 22 minutes
Dunns River Falls.. 20 minutes
Noel Cowards Firefly House.. 20 minutes
Dolphin Cove .. 20 minutes
Rain forest Zip line, Bob Sled... 20 minutes
Blue Mountain Coffee tour and biking
Rafting or Tubing on White River