About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 6 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. The attractive Casale dei Tigli is a recently renovated and expanded country farmhouse, clad with stone and simply decorated, with terracotta floors and large windows that illuminate the big living room overlooking the beautiful garden with its swimming pool: the ideal haven for those seeking a relaxing, discreet atmosphere, guaranteed by the rural landscape immersed in the silence of nature. The property is just a stone's throw from the fascinating Etruscan town of Orvieto, witness to a centuries-long history which is recounted by the numerous castles and churches spread throughout its territory, by the impressive underground routes, true works of civil engineering to be explored under the town, by its majestic duomo, symbol of the city and treasure trove and custodian of world famous works of art, in which the frescoes by Luca Signorelli stand out. The particularly strategic site of the house is perfect for making short trips along the countless cultural and natural itineraries that wind throughout the territory of this greenest and most mystical region of Italy. The short distance to the A1 motorway exit of Orvieto, also, facilitates trips to nearby Tuscany and Lazio to visit famous art centres like Montalcino, Montepulciano, Pienza, Viterbo and many others. Of note, finally, for golf lovers, that just five minutes from the villa there is the golf course and driving range 'Acquapendente golf club'.
The house has two floors. The ground floor entrance opens on to a large, bright living room: on one side the lounge with sofas, fireplace and direct access to the garden through a French window and, on the other side, the dining area connected to the fully-equipped kitchen. Placed around the living room are the downstairs bedrooms: one double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with tub and shower, one double bedroom with bathroom with shower and a twin bedroom (with joinable beds) with ensuite bathroom with shower. A wooden staircase leads up from the entrance to the top floor, consisting of a loft area with the study which leads on to a double bedroom (with divisible bed) with ensuite bathroom with shower.
The 2000 sq m park consists, for the most part, of lawn with impressive trees: the linden trees with their unmistakable perfume create a natural cool area of shade on two sides of the house (to which they have given their name), while two majestic fir trees welcome the guests and accompany them to the main entrance. A collection of cherry trees, along the sides of the house, give delicate flowers in spring and luscious fruits in the summer. The fully equipped pergola, located just outside the French window of the living room, is furnished with tables, chairs and sofas, where guests can relax and enjoy the tranquillity of the the meadows with grazing horses and of the surrounding countryside.
The pool is sited in the centre of the beautiful garden in front of the house, which is just a few metres away and can be reached across the lawn. The rectangular pool, with a ladder for access to the water, measures 9 x 3.5 m with a depth varying from 1.20 m to 1.50 m. It is lined in shimmering sky-blue concrete and has salt purification. Around the pool is the solarium area, paved in terracotta along the border, with a large area of lawn protected by thick vegetation on one side and bordered by cherry trees and rosemary bushes on the other two sides, and equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas. It is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Un petit paradis dans la campagne italienne
Ne vous fiez pas à la mauvaise qualité de la route qui vous conduira à la Casale Dei Tigli. Une fois sur place vous gouterez aux joies de la tranquilité absolue, en pleine campagne. Si vous souhaitez néanmoins bouger vous pourrez aller vous baigner au lac de Bolsela (un bijou) ou visiter le village d'Orvieto.
L'nedroit idéal pour passer quelques jours en famile.
Location Immersed in country side, located at 8 few Km the Motorway A1, exit Orvieto, it is a good starting point for whom like tours and sightseeing all over Tuscany, Umbria or Lazio. The important Umbrian cities like Todi, Perugia, Assisi and so on can be easily reached by the E45 super way. Orvieto has an important railway station that make easy visit by train the major cities like Rome or Florence avoiding the traffic and the parking problem. Airports Perugia 88km, Roma Fiumicino 161km, Firenze 187km, Pisa 254km, Milano Malpensa 475km Train Station Orvieto 15km Highway A1 exit Orvieto 13km Attractions within 100 km Orvieto 12km, Lago di Bolsena 22km, Viterbo 40km, Todi 47km, Città della Pieve 57km, Saturnia 65km, Chianciano terme 67km, Pienza 69km, Montepulciano 78km, Montalcino 78km, Lago Trasimeno 80km, Perugia 86km, Assisi 100km Services and shops Canonica 1,7 km; Castel Giorgio 4,4km Beach Tyrrhenian Sea – Santa Marinella 104km Access road 800m unpaved road in good conditions
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 600,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity in 2017 season - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (starting from 2018)(€ 100,00 per week in low season; € 160,00 per week in medium and high season) heating (€ 40,00/day) tourism tax (not applicable)