Gite-nineteenth century castle on a fenced and landscaped park of 3300 m2. The entire property is independent.
* Time miminum rental: 2 nights
The Castelaine is located in the countryside, bordering the small town of Courtenay 1 hour from Paris via the A6 (exit 17) and 1 hour of Orleans by the A19 (exit Courtenay).
Courtenay Village has all the amenities: bars, tobacco, restaurants, bakeries, pastry shops, supermarkets, sports center, pharmacy, etc.
THE DWELLING :
* - 1-Entry Vestibule
* - 1 Blue Room (Large sofa and armchairs Pullman Leds + TV)
* - The Great Green Room (Billiard)
* - 1 Living / Dining room (period furniture) with WIFI internet access ADSL (Freebox) and acoustic piano 'Bentley'
* - 1 Large fully equipped kitchen: Coin 'Breakfast' (table and chairs), coffee maker, toaster, kettle, crockery for 10 people, ceramic hob, oven, oven, refrigerator (+ freezer), washing dishwasher, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board ...
* - 5 Bedrooms one extra:
3 double beds - 2 single beds + 2 single extra beds in the large living room billiards
(Total: 10 beds)
* - 2 Bathrooms (showers)
* - 2 Toilets (one per level)
* * * *
IN THE PARK :
- Garden furniture with comfortable cushions
(Meals-barbecue in the shade of large trees)
- Lounge chairs
- PARKING inside the property
* * * *
Interior ANIMATIONS * * * *
- Internet: broadband Wifi_ADSL
- Piano English law 'Bentley' (study piano)
- Snooker (15 balls)
- Television (LED display) in the Blue Room
- Games (cards, etc.)
- Barbecue and garden furniture
- Table tennis Covered (ninth room located in the annex)
- Petanque in the alleys of the park
- Golf Croquet
- Jogging around the park
- Aperitif under the big trees
HISTORY: It was in this village that lived, among other celebrities, the singer Cabaret 1900: Aristide Bruant '(the man in the black hat and red scarf) immortalized by the painter Toulouse-Lautrec.