In the quiet Oostduinkerke-village, on the edge of a beautiful dune massif, you will find the holiday Omaar. This spacious villa is the perfect base for a varied and relaxing holiday on the Belgian coast.
The house was baptized Omaar, referring to both find the sea as the greatest delicacy in our sea lobster or homard in French.
The stylishly decorated apartment consists of two floors and accommodates up to six people. Wireless internet is available in the whole house.
On the ground floor there are:
· A comfortable sitting area with television, DVD player and radio.
· A bedroom with double bed (2 x 80cm)
· A bathroom / laundry with shower, toilet, washing machine and dryer
· A garage with four bicycles, repair kit, first aid box, ping pong table.
· A beautiful garden with large terrace, deck chairs, surrounded by high bushes that ensure privacy, the garden is fully enclosed.
. A barbecue is available, ideal for entertaining on summer evenings.
On the first floor there are:
· A spacious dining room with eight seats and a high chair
· A sitting area with television radio.
· A fully equipped kitchen with an electric stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer.
· Two bedrooms with double bed, cot and alkoofbedje
· A bathroom with shower
· A toilet
· A large sun terrace with an electric retractable awning
A well behaved dog is welcome in Omaar.
We ask the owners to keep the garden tidy and clean up the dog poop.
There are plenty of activities near Omaar:
- The vast beach of Oostduinkerke, sun, sea and sand fun!
- Walking in the dunes, follow a marked trail or venture just out! Across the street are the place Dunes. Ideal for the kids or the dog romping to a whole day!
- The coastal cycle route, Omaar located right on the North Sea Cycle Route, ideal for a great day of cycling!
- The new fitness Oostduinkerke
- The new golf course Oostduinkerke
- Enjoying a portion of culture in the cultural center of Koksijde and Nieuwpoort
- Sightseeing of the by horse ,: Oostduinkerke is the only place in the world where shrimps are caught on horseback!
- A couple of very good restaurants within walking distance.
- And much more!
Tip: take a cancellation insurance for unforeseen circumstances.