About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
Welcome to Cabin Fever! We are so proud to be able to share our beautiful SECLUDED WATERFRONT retreat for you and your family. The memories you will take from here are priceless! This rustic 3 bedroom 2 bath home has all of the modern conveniences of today and is located in the 10,000 acre Coosawattee River Resort.
The home is situated on Mountaintown Creek and is stocked full of trout year round! We have a 'Catch & Release' Policy so that every guest will have a chance of catching as many fish as possible during your stay with us! Watch the birds, enjoy the rushing waters, relax in your own private hot tub or keep warm on the cool winter night with a fire pit, all from your own private deck! Roast marshmellows at night in another fire pit by the river.
This riverfront getaway has been beautifully decorated with rustic log custom made furniture. The amenities are as follows:
* High Speed Internet Access- bring your own laptop to enjoy this feature of our home.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, oven & stove.
* Two bedrooms are on the 1st floor:
Bedroom #1 has a queen size custom made log bed with custom made log dresser. It also includes french doors opening to the deck that overlooks the river.
Bedroom #2 has a bunk bed with a double bed on the bottom bunk. There are several board games to play that are located in the closet.
* The family room is equipped with a stacked stone wood burning fireplace, leather couch, loveseat & recliner with a satellite TV, surround sound, VCR/DVD player, and stereo system.
* Upstairs includes the Master Bedroom that also is equipped with a Queen size custom made log bed and dresser. The bedroom opens up to a private covered deck overlooking the river.
* The Master bath includes a separate tub & shower, 2 separate vanities, and a linen closet. HUGE BATHROOM!
* The upstairs also includes a loft with another TV with DVD player. There is a couch & loveseat with the couch folding out into a queen sleeper bed.
* The covered deck wraps around the house and features rustic rocking chairs, a gas grill, and Hot Tub! Enjoy the deck while watching the rushing river below!
* THE ENTIRE HOME HAS 10 INCH PINE FLOORS! BEAUTIFUL!!
Keywords: Cabin- WATERFRONT PROPERTY
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 13, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
This is a fantastic cabin. Everything inside is gorgeous and the location is absolutely perfect. Very private and quiet and right on the river with great sounds and views. Very well furnished and makes you want to simply relax and do nothing......Simply the best cabin we have been to......
Very nice location!
Fishing is pretty good! House was very nice!
The cabin was well kept and fully stocked for our three day stay, but we brought our own things as well. The beds were comfortable, the jet tub and hot tub were amazing and very clean. Sloane made it so easy for us to enjoy our stay. My kids had a great time fishing and catching trout! Although we bought our own rods, they had some there along with bait. You can tell the cabin is well kept and very clean. I would definelty return for Winter and Summer. It was so peaceful listening to the river in the evening and morning. It's surprisingly spacious and cozy at the same time. Like mostly all of the cabins in the resort, the driveways and roadways are steep but you're in the mountains! Just follow the simple rules and be respectful of the property and I'm sure your stay will be unforgettable. Thank you!
Nice but driveway is VERY steep
The cabin was nice. Somewhere in the description, the driveway should be noted. I understand that we are in the mountains and should expect different driving/road conditions, however, it took us 30 minutes to get out of the driveway on the morning we left due to not being able to get traction to make it up the hill and around the curves.
Nice and Comfortable
Had a great stay despite some cold weather with a touch of snow. No issues. No surprises. The cabin was very nice and comfortable. Thanks
We had a great time , love the cabin
The Coosawattee River resort also has a community pool that is available to all guests in the summer months.