- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on EmmaVillas.com.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Muffato is a small, cosy residence located among the rolling hills of Sarteano. The house is surrounded by a large, peaceful wooded area, full of tree-lined roads, characteristic of the famous Tuscan landscape. The rooms are modern and very comfortable, for guests who love comfort but also good taste. Thanks to its strategic geographical location, guests can visit with relative ease and rapidity the beautiful nearby localities of Siena province with its vast choice of cultural and wine and food itineraries.
The main house has two floors. At the entrance on the ground floor is a spacious dining room, communicating on the right with a kitchen and toilet and on the left with a very particular living room, with its glass wall overlooking the garden. The living room also has two French windows that lead outdoors. The stone staircase in the dining room leads up to the first floor with a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. The annex facing the main building and is composed of a single floor with twin bedroom and en-suite bathroom with shower and tub.
The 4000 square metres park that surrounds the house is full of luxuriant flowers and plants as well as many other vegetative species. The surrounding lawn is well maintained, perfect for those who love to feel the softness of fresh grass and its summer scents. Between the main building and the annex is a large stone-paved patio, with a pergola equipped with table and chairs where guests can enjoy alfresco meals and aperitifs. On the panoramic side of the property is another pergola where guests can relax with a good book during the afternoon. On a lower terrace is the swimming pool, visible from the house and in a panoramic position.
The rectangular-shaped swimming pool is 20 metres from the house, on a lower terrace, and is reached directly from the garden. It is situated to the side of the house and is visible from the portico. The pool measures 5 x 12 m with a depth varying from 1,30 to 2,30 m; access to the water is via large steps. It is lined in sand-coloured resin and has chlorine purification. The solarium area, equipped with sunbeds and umbrella, is paved in terracotta and travertine marble.
(Emma Villas reminds that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on www.emmavillas.com)
Muffato is just 8 minutes from Sarteano, a small, charming village where guests will find all necessary shops. Both the railway station and the motorway exit of Chiusi-Chianciano Terme are just 20 minutes away. Not far from the house are the famous spa resorts offering various wellness courses and unforgettable moments of relaxation, like Chianciano Terme, about 20 minutes away, Bagno Vignoni and Bagni San Filippo, half an hour away. For food and wine fans we recommend visits to Montepulciano, famous for its exquisite wine, and Pienza, where local cheeses can be sampled, both about 40 minutes away from the house. Beautiful art cities like Siena and Arezzo can be reached in about an hour. Finally, for those who love shopping and major Italian and foreign designer brands, the Valdichiana Outlet Village in Foiano della Chiana is just 40 minutes away.
Airports: Perugia 103 km, Firenze 148 km, Roma 197 km, Pisa 208 km, Milano 428 km
Train Station: Chiusi - Chianciano Terme 15 km
Highway: A1 exit Chiusi - Chianciano Terme 11 km
Attractions within 100 km: San Casciano dei Bagni 20 km, Montepulciano 24 km, Pienza 34 km, Montalcino 58 km, Lago Trasimeno 38 km, Orvieto 60 km, Perugia 68 km, Arezzo 74 km, Siena 87 km
Services and shops: Sarteano 5 km
Beach: Thyrrenian Sea180 km
Access road: 2 km of unpaved road in good conditions
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price;
- To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay).
At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay).
Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€