About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 10. Bedrooms: 5. Bathrooms: 4
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 6 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Monticchia is a beautiful house set inside quiet, green woodland in the hilly area of Sarteano. This charming property with its romantic, characteristic scenery is appreciable in every season of the year. The stone structure fits in perfectly with the surrounding countryside, giving guests the fairy tale impression of a dream home. The interior is stylish and very original with a warm and welcoming atmosphere where guests quickly feel at ease. A further strong point is certainly the location of this house, which allows guests to quickly reach the nearby characteristic borghi like Sarteano, Radicofani, Pienza, Chianciano Terme, Montepulciano and the beautiful art cities of Tuscany such as Siena, Arezzo and Florence.
The main house has two floors. The entrance to the ground floor opens into a spacious dining room communicating with the sitting room and kitchen on the right. In the dining room a terracotta staircase leads up to the first floor: here we find a TV room with a characteristic loft in light wood, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, two twin bedrooms and another bathroom with shower and tub. A stone patio separates the three-storey annex from the front of the main building. The ground floor entrance to the annex leads into a lounge with TV, a kitchen and a staircase in terracotta and wood leading up to the first and second floors. On the first floor is a double bedroom (with dividable beds) with adjacent bathroom with shower and a walk-in closet. On the second floor is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub.
The wooded area surrounding the residence presents a unique setting, inundated with seasonal scents and stunning colours. The green, well-kept garden is spread over an area of 5000 square meters and is full of trees, flowers and herbs. The big oak tree not far from the house is the ideal place to relax with a good glass of wine. Opposite the main entrance of the house, on a lower terrace, is the panoramic swimming pool overlooking the characteristic Tuscan hills in all their splendour.
The rectangular-shaped swimming pool is 20 metres from the house, on a lower terrace, and is reached directly from the garden. It is situated to the side of the house and is visible from the portico. The pool measures 6 x 13 m with a depth varying from 1,50 to 2,50 m; access to the water is via large steps. It is lined in white PVC and has chlorine purification. The solarium area, equipped with sunbeds and umbrella, is paved in terracotta and travertine marble.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Very quiet villa near Sarteano, a small village with a beautiful old castle. We visited Pienza, it is not far, and this center is one of the most spectacular places I've ever seen. I appreciated the originality of the interior
The best relax
The villa is great place for relax, wonderful surrounding. The house, the rooms, the pool, the garden are magnificent and well kept. Very relaxing holiday was had by all, the villa and its facilities are fantastic. We are planning to return.
Beautiful in every way
This villa is so beautiful and well kept. The rooms are clean and comfortable and there is plenty of space to spread out. A highlight of the trip were the two dinners, organized by the agency, we enjoyed at the villa. The grounds and swimming pool are cougar
Really enjoyed our stay, we had the whole place to ourselves, so really quiet. Very comfy, cozy done like a family home. The pool area was lovely, the rooms were nice and clean
Everything was perfect
The house was very cute, well equipped, clean, and peaceful. The villa setting was beautiful, so peaceful and gorgeous surroundings and views. I was continually surprised by how responsive and helpful the emma villas staff and services were. Every request I made was attended to promptly and in a very friendly and respectful manner.
Beautiful Tuscan experience
This is a wonderful villa, well equipped and tastefully decorated with everything we needed, I would certainly recommend it to others for the secluded location. It was a perfect place to decompress
LOCATION Monticchia is just 8 minutes from Sarteano, a small, charming village where guests will find all necessary shops. Both the railway station and the motorway exit of Chiusi-Chianciano Terme are just 20 minutes away. Not far from the house are the famous spa resorts offering various wellness courses and unforgettable moments of relaxation, like Chianciano Terme, about 20 minutes away, Bagno Vignoni and Bagni San Filippo, half an hour away. For food and wine fans we recommend visits to Montepulciano, famous for its exquisite wine, and Pienza, where local cheeses can be sampled, both about 40 minutes away from the house. Beautiful art cities like Siena and Arezzo can be reached in about an hour. Finally, for those who love shopping and major Italian and foreign designer brands, the Valdichiana Outlet Village in Foiano della Chiana is just 40 minutes away. Airports: Perugia 103 km, Firenze 148 km, Roma 197 km, Pisa 208 km, Milano 428 km Train Station: Chiusi - Chianciano Terme 15 km Highway: A1 exit Chiusi - Chianciano Terme 11 km Attractions within 100 km: San Casciano dei Bagni 20 km, Montepulciano 24 km, Pienza 34 km, Montalcino 58 km, Lago Trasimeno 38 km, Orvieto 60 km, Perugia 68 km, Arezzo 74 km, Siena 87 km Services and shops: Sarteano 5 km Beach: Thyrrenian Sea180 km Access road: 2,5 km of unpaved road in good conditions
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€. The price includes: gas for cooking use water weekly linen initial and final cleaning park and pool maintenance The price does not include: electricity (€ 120,00/week for guests who requested the air conditioning) tourism tax (€ 1,00 per person per night. Please note that children under 6 years old will not pay) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen (€ 15,00 per person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) internet wireless connection (€ 25,00/week) telephone (on consumption) extra cleaning when pets are present (€ 30,00 per animal per week)