- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. On the tip of the promontory of Castelmola, overlooking Mount Etna and eastern Sicily with its old cities, its natural beauty and the crystal-clear blue sea of the splendid Sicilian coast, very close to Taormina and surrounded by a green, luxuriant park of 20 hectares with more than 6000 species of plants, stands the Antica Dimora Grimaudo (old Grimaudo residence), a villa which still breathes the atmosphere of past splendours and which, today, is provided with all mod cons. The villa consists of a large portico where you can enjoy meals in the open air, sipping the best wines of the area, and with lots of space to relax, listening to the sounds of nature or admiring unforgettable sunsets. The swimming pool, just a few paces from the house, is perfect for those wanting to swim or to soak up the sun while reading a good book by the pool. The strategic position of the house allows you to get to beautiful Taormina or to the famous beaches of the Giardini Naxos in about 10/15 minutes.
The house is on one level and the rooms are furnished with period furniture of the highest quality, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The entrance from the portico leads into a tastefully decorated living room with working fireplace, connected to the built-in, fitted kitchen. The sleeping area is separated from the living area by a corridor with 2 steps which leads to the main bathroom with a large shower and to two spacious and bright double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom with shower. Both rooms have a private veranda.
The immense park, crossed by paths perfect for going for long walks, surrounded by nature, where you can admire more than 6000 different species of plants such as centuries-old olive trees, cypresses, oaks, sorb trees, mimosas and eucalyptus and sit on the many benches placed along the paths and admire the unique panorama. Walking in the park, the views change from that of Mount Etna to that of the beautiful Taormina coast.
The beautiful rectangular swimming pool, measuring 10 x 7 m, with a depth of 1,40 m and lined in PVC, is about 30 m from the house, on a higher level, and is reached along two flights of steps. Entrance to the water is by ladder and it has chlorine purification. On the hottest days you can cool off in the water or soak up the sun in the exclusive tranquillity of this home. In addition, the pool has a large solarium area, paved on one side and with lawn on the other, with sunbeds for relaxing or reading a good book. The pool is equipped with lighting both internally and externally and is open from the first Saturday in May until the last Saturday of September.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).