About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 12 + 4. Bedrooms: 6. Bathrooms: 6.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Located on an estate of about 500 acres, Fonte cannella has the advantage of being surrounded by woods, olive groves and the unique scenery of the Tuscan Maremma, which extends as far as the eye can see and is the perfect setting for a typical Tuscan house, with the traditional terracotta floors and exposed beams and enriched by particular murals, present in almost every room, which recall the Etruscan roots of these places. The total immersion in nature, offered by this favourable location, allows guests to follow trails on horseback, thanks to the presence of riding stables just 5 minutes from the house. The area is famous for the many opportunities on offer, from the natural beauties of Mount Amiata, to those dedicated to relaxation, given its proximity to the Terme di Saturnia (Saturnia hot springs) and the Tyrrhenian coast that can be reached in just 40 minutes, along itineraries rich in history, as testified by the numerous sites of archaeological interest.
The house is on two floors connected internally by a travertine staircase. On the ground floor a small entrance leads into the large dining room, with toilet, which communicates with both the main living room with its fireplace and with a hallway leading to two double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage tub. To the right of the main entrance, another hallway leads to the portico furnished with tables and chairs and to the fully-equipped kitchen. The first floor consists of four bedrooms: one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage shower, one double bedroom and single sofabed with en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage shower, one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage tub and one double bedroom with divisible bed, double sofa bed and single sofa bed and en-suite bathroom with hydro-massage tub.
The park extends for about 2 hectares, is partially fenced and has a well-kept garden which surrounds the entire house, consisting partly of lawn and partly of small artificial terraces which create a lively and pleasing aspect. Of particular beauty is the wall fountain located in front of the portico, enriched by numerous flower vases, making it the ideal place in which to relax with a good book. On one side of the lawn is the olive grove and, on the other, the woods where guests can immerse themselves completely in uncontaminated nature.
The swimming pool (currently under construction), surrounded by a green lawn next to the olive grove, is located at the back of the house, about 20 m away. Visible from the house, it is easily accessible, being located on the same level as the ground floor and can be reached from the living room, from the patio and from one of the bedrooms. The pool, lined in PVC, is rectangular in shape and measures 12 x 6.50 m, with a constant depth of 1.40 m; access to the water is by ladder and it has chlorine purification. The pool is provided with lighting both internally and externally, an outdoor cold-water shower, sunbeds and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Everything was like shown on the pictures. We spent a wonderful holiday in this great house with 10 adults and four children.
The pool is clean and the structure is excellent.
We will come back next year for sure!!!
The property, 10 minutes away from Manciano and Saturnia, is located in Le Fabbre and has the undeniable advantage of offering guests a wide choice of activities. There are many itineraries to be followed in this beautiful area, from the cultural, thanks to the proximity of important Etruscan archaeological sites like Sovana, to the eno-gastronomic of the tufo lands, famous for their wines and medieval villages, such as Pitigliano and Sorano, just 30 minutes away, clinging to the side of the rock with their particular structure carved out of tufo stone. It is also an area where you can enjoy the refreshing quiet of the Terme di Saturnia, immersed in a park with maritime pine trees and with the beautiful waterfalls of the Mulino del Gorello. Just an hour's drive away is the Tyrrhenian coast which includes Monte Argentario, with resorts like Porto Ercole and Porto Santo Stefano from where you can reach the islands of Giglio and Montecristo.
Airports: Perugia 144 km, Roma 147 km, Firenze 225 km, Pisa 227 km
Train Station: Capalbio 46 km, Montalto di Castro 49 km, Orvieto 70 km, Grosseto 70 km
Highway: From North: A12 exit Rosignano 230 km. From South: A12 exit Civitavecchia 80 km. A1 exit Fabro 90km.
Services and shops: Montemerano 5 km, Manciano 6 km, Saturnia 9 km
Beach: Thyrrenian Sea 38 km
Access road: 2 km of unpaved road in good conditions
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: gas for cooking use water electricity included up to € 100,00/week linen initial and final cleaning park and pool maintenance The price does not include: electricity over € 100,00/week (on consumption up to date market prices) extra when animals are present (€ 50,00 per animal per week) tourism tax (€ 1,00 per person per day for the first 7 days. Please note that children under 14 years old will not pay) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour per cleaner) extra linen (€ 12,00 per person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) firewood (€ 20,00/100 Kg) reduced prices of horse visit of the farm reduced prices for dinner at the restaurant of the farm