About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 8. Bedrooms: 4, Bathrooms: 5
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Set in a strategic and fascinating location, on a crest of the Marche hills, the Podere di Fi is a typical and, at the same time, unusual country house. Pulled down and restored by the current owners, it retains the proportions and materials of the old houses of the Marche, skilfully mixed with a eclectic, colourful and warm decor. The undisputed beauty of the house is made even more fascinating by the presence of a chapel and a fully functional bell tower. The particular taste of the owners and the wonderful location make Podere di Fi the ideal place for a magical and unforgettable holiday.
The house is on 2 levels. The main entrance on the ground floor leads directly into the living room. On this floor are also a toilet, games room and kitchen with direct access to the outside. The first floor is reached by both an external staircase and an internal one that opens directly into the reading room and leads to four double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom with shower.
The property is surrounded by a 3-hectare park surrounded by lush vegetation which offers an enchanting landscape, from the Sibillini Mountains to the Adriatic Sea. The park is set in an entrancing location, a true green lung where majestic tall trees alternate with fruit trees such as cherry, apricot, pomegranate, almond and fig. The various relaxation areas dislocated in the garden allow guests to spend pleasant moments in an extremely restful and evocative atmosphere. A few metres from the house an antique terracotta-paved pergola is equipped with dining area and conversation area; in the pool area a small portico and a gazebo offer a shady zone where guests can eat or chat.
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October, the rectangular shaped pool measures 6 x 11 m with a depth ranging from 1,10 m to 4,5 m and is equipped with a diving board. Located about 60 m from the house, it is surrounded by several relaxation areas. The solarium area is equipped with sunbeds, deck chairs and armchairs; this area is completed by a gazebo and a small brick structure with a bathroom with shower and a porch equipped with a stereo system with external diffusion and satellite TV power point.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
We are very close to Villa Zara, a small hamlet in the municipality of Torre San Patrizio, where the English writer Margaret Collier moved, leaving behind her home in Victorian London. It was this charming place that inspired the book 'Our house on the Adriatic' in which she wrote: 'The chaplaincy was called San Venanzo and was on top of a small hill from which we enjoyed a fabulous view, from the Sibillini mountains to the Adriatic, from Monte Conero to the Gran Sasso .....'. The house is, in fact, just a few kilometres from the Adriatic Sea and, at the same time, just a few minutes drive from the Sibillini Mountains, in a strategic and fascinating position. We are in the province of Fermo, an area rich in art and in wine and food culture. Within a few kilometres are outlets where you can buy world famous brands of footwear and apparel. All necessary services can be found in Torre San Patrizio.
Airports: Ancona 73 km, Pescara 131 km, Bologna 275 km, Roma 301 km, Milano 534 km
Train Station: Porto San Giorgio 18 km, Civitanova Marche 23 km
Highway: A14 exit Civitanova Marche 20 km
Attractions within 100 km: Fermo 10 km, Porto San Giorgio 16 km, Macerata 30 km, Recanati 40 km, Santuario di Loreto 42 km, San Benedetto del Tronto 50 km, Parco Regionale del Conero 55 km, Offida 68 km, Ascoli Piceno 89 km, Parco Nazionale dei Monti Sibillini 98 km, Grotte di Frasassi 100 km
Services and shops: Torre San Patrizio 3 km, Campiglione 5 km
Beach: Adriatic Sea 17 km
Access road: Paved up to the entrance
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)