- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Poggio Verde is a beautiful stone country house located on a hill overlooking a wide panoramic view. The interiors are well kept, functional and of very good taste. The materials used are of the highest quality and include the work of local artisans. Floors are paved with terracotta and the fireplaces are made of stone. The strategic location of the villa is perfect for organising daily excursions and discovering the artistic and natural beauty of Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio. The nearest village is Baschi, where you can find shops, restaurants, the bank, the postal office and an excellent pastry store renowned for its deserts. Orvieto is only at a 20 minutes car distance, while Todi, Spoleto and the Bolsena Lake can be reached in less then one hour. Rome is one hour by car, Siena and Florence two hours.
The Villa is composed of two floors. From the main entrance you have direct access to the sitting and dining room with fire place and to the spacious kitchen divided from the sitting room by two steps and service bathroom. On the right side of the entrance door you will find the staircase that takes you to the first floor where you will find two double bedrooms, one twin bedroom and two bathrooms with shower.
The country house is surrounded by a garden of 5000 square meters completely fenced. Olive, secular oak and numerous fruit trees including apple, plum and fig and the well kept green lawn create breathtaking scenery. The villa is almost completely surrounded by a porch directly accessible from the living room or the kitchen where you will find barbecue equipment and a table at your disposal for cooking and outdoor eating while admiring an astonishing view on the swimming pool and vineyards.
The swimming pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. It is located at a very short distance from the villa with a dominating view on the beautiful Umbrian countryside. The pool is rectangular and measures 12 x 6 m, with a depth of 1,50 m. The solarium area bordering the swimming pool is paved with tiles in terracotta and is well provided with sun beds, sun chairs, tables and sun umbrellas. In the basement of the garage space there is a service bathroom.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).