- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 10 AND 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACCONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Villa Casabianca C.A.V. is a splendid farmhouse carefully restored, situated in the town of Tavarnelle, in the unique contest of the hillsides that surround Florence, which distances only 20 kilometres away. The enchanting views and the tranquillity, makes Casa Bianca truly unique. The internal finishings of this property are characterised with the wooden ceiling beams, and beautiful pastel coloured walls. The charm of the furnishings, which have been personally cared for by the owner, provide an authentic atmosphere. In one wing of the property on the ground floor, there has been created a loft, a subdivided area with two vast spaces; an ample kitchen and living room, with refined stone walls. The directly accessible pergola offers the perfect setting for a relaxing and pleasant meal outdoors. The location of this villa is certainly amongst the most famous in Italy, renown for the natural, cultural and historical beauty of typical Tuscan towns such as Chianti, Siena, Firenze, Lucca and Pisa.
The villa is divided on two floors. On one wing of the property on the ground floor there is a loft divided into open space kitchen, dining room, living room (Note: The ground floor is not at disposal during low season). The first floor is accessible via an internal stone (pietre serena) staircase, divided into two separate wings. On wing is made up of living room with dining area and a large fireplace and kitchen, to complete this wing are two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, one with shower and laundry room and the other with bath tub. The other wing is made up of a living room with TV and two double bedrooms with shared bathroom wit bath tub. To complete the first floor, but only accessible via an external staircase a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. Dependence: Situated on the right hand side of the villa, made up of a double bedroom with bathroom and a small living room. Please note: in low season the rooms referred to in photos 4, 5 and 6 are not available to guests as they are without heating.
The garden measures about 3000 square metres, which is surrounding the villa has splendid views of Florence and the hillsides of Chianti. The garden has been carefully cultivated with olives, fruit trees, and Holm oaks and enriched with Rosemary, and pergola’s covered in vines, wisteria and roses.
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October, the rectangular shape pool measures 6 x 12 m with a variable depth that goes from 1,50 to 1,80 m. The area surrounding the pool is equipped with sun loungers, chairs and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).