About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 6 + 2. Bedrooms: 3. Bathrooms: 3
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casale Rosy is an antique and elegant country house from the end of 1800, knowingly restored with great care by the present proprietors. The building has classical Marchegiano outdoors characteristics, and modern style, open space interiors with very comfortable simple furniture. The property has a amazing view of the hills and is immersed inside in a bright garden, borded by vineyards and fruit trees. A large wooden pergola with panoramic view is the ideal place to enjoy moments of relax within this natural environment. The property is located in the hills of Offida, an historical centre enriched with history and culinary art, as well as the notable site of the famous Merletto a tombolo, known around the world. The strategic position of Casale Rosy allows its guests to relax in the peaceful surrounding nature, and to easily reach the small historical centre, rich the in culture of wine and food traditions.
On the ground floor, from the main entrance you enter directly into the living room, with a central fireplace and a large open kitchen. in a corner of the living room, there is a double sofa bed. A large sliding window overlooks the wooden pergola and from every part of the living room there is direct access into the garden. Also on the same floor there is the service bathroom, the laundry room and a store room. A marble staircase leads to the first floor, where there are two double bedrooms and a twin bedroom, all with en-suite bathroom with shower. One bedroom has external access from the small loggia equipped with sofas.
The property has over 1.6 hectares of land. The area surrounding the property and the pool is mainly lawn, lavender, rosemary, and numerous species of flowers and plants characteristics of the Mediterranean area. An enormous oak tree in the middle of the garden gives beauty and shade to the relaxing area. Outside, in front the kitchen, there is an area ideal for lunches, equipped with umbrellas, chairs, table and barbecue. There is also a beautiful wooden pergola totally furnished, perfect to just sit back and take in the beautiful views. There is a large outdoor Jacuzzi tub and a swimming pool.
The pool is located in a panoramic position and about 10 metres from the property. It measures 12 x 6 metres with a variable depth from 0,50 to 1,40 m. The entrance is with roman stairs and is covered with mosaic. The area around the pool is covered with teak and is furnished with sun beds and tables. Next to the pool there is also a hydromassage tub. The pool is at guests disposal from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Very easy check-in, perfect setting and surroundings, lovely house with personal style, very clean. Have never been in a vacation home with a kitchen that well equipped, only the herbal garden section was missing :-) The only downside were the "quirking" toilets, making it hard to be overheard at night and the last 150m to the house - quite an adventure. Supermarket in walking distance with very personal flair and service. The winery, recommended by the owner just great.
It is a gracious recently restored country house located in the beautiful hills of Marche just 10 minutes drive from the Adriatic sea. The property is located at the entrance of Offida, a nice town, with all the basic services, while San Benedetto del Tronto with all a large variety of shops is 20 km away.
Airports: Ancona 110 km, Pescara 120 km, Bologna 320 km, Perugia 210 km, Rome 270 km, Milan 540 km
Train Station: San Benedetto del Tronto 20 km
Highway: Exit A14 Grottammare 23 km
Attractions within 100 km: Offida 4 km, San Benedetto del Tronto 17 km, Grottammare 18 km, Ascoli Piceno 30 km, Parco Nazionale dei Monti Sibillini 70 km, Norcia 80 km, Sirolo 90 km,
Ancona 100 km
Services and shops: Offida 500 m
Beach: Adriatic Sea 20 km
Access road: 400 meters of gravel road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 400,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity until Kwh 150 - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (over Kwh 150 on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)