About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Immersed amongst the olives grove, only a few kilometres from the centre of Camaiore, and 10 kilometres from the famous beaches of Versilia, Casa Margherita, has been recently carefully restored by the proprietor. The property is built in stone and plaster, is set on two floors. The ground floor is characterized by large windows that permit the entrance of the natural light giving the house a warm and familiar atmosphere. The property is surrounded by a big park, typical of the Mediterranean followers and marquis, allowing its guests to enjoy the various kinds of perfumes and colours. The position of this property guarantees the maximum privacy for a relaxing holiday, but at the same time it is in the vicinity of the well known towns of Carrara (the city of the marble), Cinque Terre, Lucca, Pisa, Firenze, Volterra and San Gimignano, all of which reachable within a short journey time.
Casa Margherita, is divided onto two floors. The main entrance is in front of the parking that is outside the property grounds. The ground floor, has numerous French doors that permitted direct external access and provides natural illumination within the property. The ground floor is made up of a spacious living room with Satellite TV, kitchen, bathroom with shower and a double bedroom. From the living room via an internal staircase one accesses the night area, made up of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub, another double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The inside of this property is well furnished with classical wooden furniture coupled with fresh colours offering a bright and welcoming environment. A short distance from the main house, there is a small dependence, set on two floors. On the ground floor, there is the entrance and a bathroom with shower, and on the first floor there is a twin bedroom with direct access to the garden.
The property has about 3000 square meters of land. The fenced area of the garden is about 1000 square meters, and this park surrounding the property is beautifully coloured, well kept, and in perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside. In the garden there is a gracious pergola, equipped with table and chairs, and barbecue for outdoor meals whilst admiring the splendid sunset.
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October. The pool is located only few steps from the main villa. The pool measures 5 x 10 m with a depth of 1.50 m. The pool area is also equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION Attractions within 100 km Pietrasanta 13 km, Viareggio 16 km, Forte dei Marmi 20 km, Lucca 25 km, Massa Carrara 32 km, Pisa 36 km, Livorno 57 km, Pistoia 72 km, Cinque Terre 82 km, Prato 92 km Services and shops Pieve di Camaiore 1 km Beach Tyrrhenian Sea 12 km Access road Gravel tiny uphill street, per1 km, not suitable per sporting car Attractions within 100 km Pietrasanta 13 km, Viareggio 16 km, Forte dei Marmi 20 km, Lucca 25 km, Massa Carrara 32 km, Pisa 36 km, Livorno 57 km, Pistoia 72 km, Cinque Terre 82 km, Prato 92 km Services and shops Pieve di Camaiore 1 km Beach Tyrrhenian Sea 12 km Access road Gravel tiny uphill street, per1 km, not suitable per sporting car
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity included up to 180 kwh/week) - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity over 180 kwh/week (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) extra for animals € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site