About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 6 + 1. Bedrooms: 3. Bathrooms: 3
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. The apartment of “Villa Corazza” is immersed in a typical, elegant and romantic landscape characteristic of the Villas on the Lake of Garda. The house, which enjoys a breathtaking view over the lake, is close to a public beach and it is surrounded by a 10.000 sqm secular park with olive trees, palms, lemon trees and flowers. The property, located at only 2 km from the typical town of Torri del Benaco, stands on a hill top in a quiet location, particularly indicated to those who want total relaxation and be surrounded by nature. The apartment is part of Villa Corazza estate of the early '900, carefully restored with materials realised by local craftsmen, such as terracotta tied floors, fireplace, the external portico made from local stone. Its strategic position is the perfect starting point for interesting excursions to the most beautiful centres of the lake of Garda but also to major historical cities such as Verona, Mantova, Trento and Venezia and to the mountain called “Monte Baldo”, a great place for trekking and biking. Moreover, its proximity to parks like Gardaland, Movieland (leisure parks), Parco Sigurtà (garden), Parco Natura Viva (zoo), is ideal for both adults and children’s entertainment and fun.
The apartment is located on the ground floor and has two entrances: one in the common area and the other at its exclusive use. The private entrance consists of a small gate leading to the porch and to the private garden. From the front door, you walk straight into the living/dining room, on the left hand side there is a double bedroom, bathroom with shower, and on the right part of the living/dining room there is also a twin bed room and a bathroom with tub. From this area a corridor leads to the kitchen and to a double bedroom with an additional single sofa bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. The living/dining room, the kitchen and the bedroom with private bathroom have French windows which lead directly to the private garden. All the rooms have an enchanting view over the Lake of Garda.
The apartment has a private garden of 110 sqm and also a common park with paths for pleasant outdoor walks in the countryside. From the main common gate an upward avenue made of stones and bounded by old cypress trees and palms will lead you to the top of the hill, the villa and direct access to the apartment. The private garden, very well kept and all on one level, is bordered by scented flowers. The porch, located just outside the living area, is equipped with sofas, a bench, a side table and a beautiful ceramic table with chairs: It’s the ideal place to eat outside enjoying the view of the lake.
The pool, shared with other apartments of the villa, is located on the top of the hill with a splendid view over the lake. It is about 120 m from the apartment and it is reachable by a uphill stone path and some steps. The pool measures 18 x 6 m with a constant depth of 1,65 m, it is is covered with tiles and provided with an aluminum ladder for access into the water. It is illuminated both inside and outside, in the solarìum area which is made up of terracotta tiles and grass and is furnished with sun chairs and table; all around you can find green areas with olive trees to relax. The pool is open from the first Saturday of May until the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Fabulous apartment with stunning views
By far the best apartment I have ever stayed in as it was like moving into someone's beautifully furnished, spotless home. Everything bar a toaster was there and then some! 3 doubles with 3 bathrooms with 2 of the bedrooms having lake views. The patio and terrace were stunning and all furniture and fittings were of a high spec. Giovanna and Carlo's personal greeting and tour of their home was helpful and informative. The pictures are absolutely accurate and the reality is even better!
LOCATION The property is located on the north- east side of the lake of Garda, not far from Torri del Benaco, at 15 km from the nearest highway A22 exit (Modena – Brennero, exit Affi) and it distances just 1 km from the nearest boarding point where you can catch a ferry to visit the most beautiful towns on the lake and the vicinity to the nearby city of Verona allowing its guests to enjoy some important events such as the Arena of Verona concerts and theatre happenings, also Venice which distances just 150 km from the property. The house faces the Gardesana street, the historical panoramic road all around the Lake of Garda. The nearest train station is Peschiera del Garda, 34 km far, or Verona Porta Nuova, 42 km far. Airports: Verona 25 km, Bergamo 110 km, Venezia 150 km, Milano 190 km Train Station: Peschiera del Garda 34 km, Verona Porta Nuova 42 km Highway: A4 exit Peschiera del Garda 35 km, A22 exit Affi 15 km Attractions within 100 km: Parchi del Garda (Gardaland and Movieland) 23 km, Verona 34 km, Riva del Garda 35 km, Valpolicella 40 km, Sirmione 42 km, Trento 60 km Services and shops: Torri del Benaco 2 km Beach: Public lake beach in front of the villa, equipped lake beach 2 km, Venezia Lido 145 km, Jesolo 150 km Access road: Last 300 m of cobbled road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)