About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 6 + 2. Bedrooms: 3. Bathrooms: 3.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Frantusa, a recently built villa, is located in the heart of the Volterra hills, in the cradle of Tuscan art and history. The house is situated in a strategic position for both country and beach lovers, a few kilometres from the medieval towns of Volterra, Pisa, Lucca and Siena. It is within easy reach of the magical city of Florence, noted for its architectural beauty, of the renowned Costa degli Etruschi with its famous beaches of fine white sand and of the numerous wine cellars which produce some of the most well-known Italian wines like Sassicaia and Ornellaia; it is also possible to make small naturalistic excursions. From the swimming pool guests can enjoy an excellent view over the valley while they relax in total tranquillity. The house is a few meters from the property Frantusa, but at the same time it is in a total privacy and confidentiality.
The villa has two floors. The main entrance on the ground floor opens into a small hallway which leads on to the dining room with living area with fireplace and a double sofa bed. Also on this floor is the kitchen and a bathroom with tub. A staircase leads up to the sleeping area composed of a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, a further double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The sleeping area can also be reached by an external staircase. The villa has a laundry room, adjacent to the house, with separate entrance.
The house is surrounded by about 500 square metres of well-kept garden with various types of flowers, bushes and centuries-old cypresses, typical of the area. On one side of the house, adjacent to the dining area, is a sun umbrella with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
The pool enjoys an excellent view over the surrounding hills and is easily reached from the house which is just a few metres away. It is of rectangular shape and measures 10 x 5 m with a varying depth of 1.60 to 1.20 m. Water purification is by chlorine, it is lined in PVC and has a ladder leading into the water. The solarium area is paved in porphyry and is provided with sunbeds, deckchairs and sun umbrellas. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION The house is in Villamagna a little village in province of Pisa a few kilometers from the historical art - medieval Volterra (15 km), San Gimignano with its historical towers (25 km), Pisa with its famous Leaning Tower ( 62 km), Lucca and its wall (61 km). Not forgetting the magical Florence (65 km), where the Italian Renaissance was born. For hikers, the area offers many natural places, such as the Park of St. Flushing (65 miles), the Natural Reserve of Castel Vecchio (35 km), and the nature reserve of Montenero (15 miles). An area rich in history, adventure and relaxation, because of its proximity to the coast (50 km) where you can enjoy a relaxing holiday. Airports: Pisa 56 km, Firenze 67 km, Bologna 158 km, Perugia 179 km, Roma 309 km, Milano 396 km Train Station: Pontedera 33 km; Saline di Volterra 14.3 km Highway: A11 highway exit Pisa 59 km; A1 highway exit Firenze Scandicci 55 km Attractions within 100 km: Volterra 15 km, San Gimignano 25 km, Lucca 61 km, Pisa 62 km, Firenze 65 km, Livorno 65 km Services and shops: Villamagna 2 km Beach: Marina di Cecina 50 km Access road: The road is in good condition, not paved, but covered with cement.
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 700,00€ The price includes: electricity (2017 season) gas for cooking water weekly linen initial and final cleaning park and pool maintenance The price does not include: electricity (€ 70,00 per week in low season; € 120,00 per week in medium and high season) extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen change (€ 15,00 per person) internet wireless connection (€ 30,00/week) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) wood (€ 20,00/100 kg)