|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on EmmaVillas.com.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Set amidst the Pisan hills and surrounded by the tranquillity of the typical Tuscan countryside, stands Frantusina, an intimate little house which was once a barn and has been restructured with the greatest regard to detail by the owner himself. Thanks to its strategic position, the house is the ideal choice for beach, art and nature lovers. Just a few kilometres from the main historical-medieval towns of Tuscany like Volterra, Lucca, Pisa, Siena, Florence, from the renowned Costa degli Etruschi with its many and various beaches and from the numerous cellars for tasting famous wines such as Sassicaia and Ornellaia; it is also possible to make small naturalistic excursions. The house is a few metres from the property Frantusa but at the same time manages to maintain total privacy.
The house has two floors. The outside portico leads into the living area composed of a dining area with fireplace and kitchenette and a laundry room. The stairs lead up to the first floor composed of a twin bedroom, a double bedroom with loft and a bathroom with shower.
The house is surrounded by about 300 square metres of well-kept garden with various types of flowers, bushes and centuries-old cypresses, typical of the area. The front of the house is embellished by a portico furnished with table and chairs, allowing guests to enjoy shade during the day.
The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. Sited on a lower level in respect to the house, it is easily reached via a flight of steps. It is of rectangular shape and measures 10 x 5 m with a varying depth of 1,60 to 1,20 m. Water purification is by chlorine, it is lined in PVC and has a ladder leading into the water. The solarium area is paved in porphyry and is provided with sunbeds, deckchairs and sun umbrellas.
(Emma Villas reminds that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on www.emmavillas.com).
Io e la mia famiglia abbiamo apprezzato molto la posizione della struttura con una vista panoramica mozzafiato. Armonia generale ottima con giardino ben curato e ricco di piante insieme alla fantastica piscina privata. Tutto al di sopra delle nostre aspettative.
The house is in Villamagna a little village in province of Pisa a few kilometres from the historical art - medieval Volterra (15 km), San Gimignano with its historical towers (25 km), Pisa with its famous Leaning Tower (62 km), Lucca and its wall (61 km). Not forgetting the magical Florence (65 km), where the Italian Renaissance was born. For hikers, the area offers many natural places, such as the Park of St. Flushing (65 miles), the Natural Reserve of Castel Vecchio (35 km), and the nature reserve of Montenero (15 miles). An area rich in history, adventure and relaxation, because of its proximity to the coast (50 km) where you can enjoy a relaxing holiday.
Airports: Pisa 56 km, Firenze 67 km, Bologna 158 km, Perugia 179 km, Roma 309 km, Milano 396 km
Train Station: Pontedera 33 km; Saline di Volterra 14.3 km
Highway: Autostrada A11 uscita Pisa 59 km; Autostrada A1 uscita Firenze Scandicci 55 km
Attractions within 100 km: Volterra 15 km, San Gimignano 25 km, Lucca 61 km, Pisa 62 km, Firenze 65 km, Livorno 65 km
Services and shops: Villamagna 2 km
Beach: Marina di Cecina 50 km
Access road: The road is in good condition, not paved, but covered with cement.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price;
- To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay).
At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay).
Damage Deposit: 700,00€