About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 16. Bedrooms: 8.Bathrooms: 7
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 12 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Il Borgo is a characteristic farmhouse in open face stone situated on the gentle hills near Assisi. The property, dating to the 19th century, was in the past accommodation for pilgrims on their way to Saint Francis' town. The renovation, done at the end of the 90's, has maintained the internal room divisions. Original materials of the period have been used and the architectural characteristics of the house such as the arches, beams and open face stone have been kept. Parquet has been put in the bedrooms. Il Borgo overlooks the valley below and from its windows guests can admire the surrounding countryside and the town of Perugia. Its location allows guests to reach, in just a short time, the main centres of interest in the region such as Assisi, Perugia, Lake Trasimeno, Foligno, Todi and Orvieto. In the property, but with separate access and without sharing spaces, is an annex which is occasionally inhabited by the owners during the summer.
The house spreads out over three levels. The main entrance leads to the main kitchen, to a sitting room with soccer table and a bathroom with shower. Stairs lead down to the living/dining room with a large, arched fireplace. Both the kitchen and the living room have direct access to the garden. Next to the main entrance, with only outside access, is another entrance leading to the other two levels. On the first level is a second kitchen with dining room, two double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom with shower, one twin bedroom and one bathroom with shower. From the dining room two staircases lead to the third level. Alongside these two staircases are two double rooms, one with en-suite bathroom with shower, one twin bedroom and two bathrooms with shower and a kitchenette with loft. From the outside one enters a second wing of the house with a double room and bathroom with shower on the ground floor. From this room an imposing wooden staircase leads to the top attic floor with another double bedroom.
The whole property of about 2 hectares is covered mainly by olive trees. The garden is about 4000 square metres and consists of a lawn, cypress trees and lavender and rosemary bushes. Between the house and the pool is a large gazebo with tables and chairs, the ideal spot for dining outdoors whilst admiring the panorama at sunset.
The pool is situated in a panoramic position with steps leading down to it from the house which is about 20 m away. It measures 7,50 x 15 m with a depth varying from 1,20 to 1,70 m. The border is in terracotta and the facing is in PVC. Roman steps lead down into the water. It is at the guests' disposal from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October. The surrounding area is furnished with deckchairs, sun loungers, chairs and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
It's located in near Assisi and Santa Maria degli Angeli and not far from Perugia and all the main Umbrian cities that are all linked with the freeway E45. The motorway A1 (exit Valdichiana from North and exit Orte from South) allow to reach all the main point of central Italy. You can reach Assisi also by train: from Firenze changing in Terontola and from Roma changing in Foligno.
Airports: Perugia 12 km, Firenze 175 km, Roma 200 km
Train Station: Assisi 13 km
Highway: A1 exit Valdichiana 70 km, freeway E 45 exit Ancona-Valfabbrica 12 km
Attractions within 100 km: Assisi 12 km, Perugia 19 km, Todi 56 km, Spoleto 58 km, Città della Pieve 62 km, Castiglione del Lago 64 km, Lago Trasimeno 65 km, Cortona 66 km, Cetona 73 km, Orvieto 86 km
Services and shops: Petrignano d’Assisi 4 km, Assisi 12, Santa Maria degli Angeli 13 km
Beach: Adriatic sea - Falconara Marittima 115 km
Access road: Paved until the entrance
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)