About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 17. Bedrooms: 10. Bathrooms: 9.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 10 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE - Il Poderuccio is a property merged into the Tuscan countryside, surrounded by the hills painted in beautiful golden and green. The house is 4 km only from the medieval town of Cetona, a centre famous among tourists in search of the a more authenthic Tuscany. Its size and internal layout embody the opportunity to spend a relaxing and comfortable stay for more than one family or parties. The property has been restored recently and is well decorated with terracotta tiles, wooden beams and precious, but functional furniture. The outdoor space has a very nice garden, and the various relaxing areas scattered around it give the villa a very cosy atmosphere.
Il Poderuccio is divided into two independent houses in order to offer the guests more privacy. To make it easier the houses will be distinguished as: “House A” and “House B”. MAIN HOUSE A: Ground floor, a big room with fireplace divided into living room and dining room, kitchen, twin bedroom with two single joinable beds, and bathroom with shower. First floor, three double bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms, with shower. MAIN HOUSE B: Ground floor, a room with fireplace divided into a living room, dining room and kitchenette, single bedroom (with a queen size bed) with en -suite bathroom with shower. First floor: two double bedrooms (one has en suite bathroom shower), two single bedrooms (with queen size beds) and a bathroom with shower. DEPENDANCE: Living room with a kitchenette, bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom with two joinable single beds, bathroom with shower.
The one hectare park is excellently maintained, totally illuminated by the sun and equipped with gazebo, perfect for an open air life and eating “ al fresco”.
Open from last Saturday of April till first Saturday of October. The rectangular-shaped swimming pool measures 14 x 7 m with a maximum depth of 1,95 m, and can be reached by taking a stone stairway from the garden above. From here you can enjoy a great view on Mount Cetona and the surrounding countryside. The pool is equipped with gazebo.
Your Emma villas customer service is Francesca Loddo, and you can reach her for any emergencies, or further information you may required during your stay. All useful telephone numbers will be sent together with your booking documents. Il poderuccio has been subjected to a check-up by a technical responsible before the beginning of the season, to ensure consistency of the description, accessories listed on this page and their present state of operation/maintenance, to guarantee quality, cleanliness and comforts to all clients who will stay here. This check has been carried out on 28th march 2013.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 03, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
The property was just perfect! The photos on the website truly do not do the property justice. The views at the property are absolutely breathtaking in every direction. All appliances and amenities work great, there is plenty of space for a large group, I could go on and on about the wonderful features and everything we fell in love with at Il Poderuccio.
Dear Beatrice, thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed Il Poderuccio in all its facets and its wonderful views. We wish to thank you for your precious cooperation and we hope to host you again in this fantastic villa or choose another of our gorgeous properties all over Italy in the next future! Emma Villas Tour Operator
The property is well maintained and the pool is clean and refreshing. We spent most of the time outside in the garden and enjoyed the view into the valley and the sun. The garden is quite and offers a lot of privacy.
LOCATION Located nearby the nice medieval town of Cetona, directly in the hearth of South Tuscany will be an ideal point to have nice daily trip all over South Tuscany and Umbria as well, being very well linked with the main roads as Super way E45 and the motor way A1 ( exit Chiusi – Chianciano Terme) . Many important and interesting historical centres are in the surroundings like Sarteano, San Casciano dei Bagni with its Spa, Chiusi and all the hamlets of Trasimeno Lakes as well as important and beautiful cities like Cortona, Montepulciano or Siena. The area is also served form the railway station of Chiusi Scalo from where you can take trains to the main cities like Florence or Rome. Airports: Roma 190 km, Perugia 70 km, Firenze 150 km, Pisa 240 km, Milano 490 km Train Station: Chiusi – Chianciano Terme 11 km Highway: From north: A1 exit Chiusi-Chianciano Terme 13 km; from south a1 exit Fabro 16,5 km Attractions within 100 km: Montepulciano 33 km, Pienza 44 km, Siena 93 km, Orvieto 50 km, Todi 75 km, Assisi 80 km, Cortona 62 km, Perugia 57 km, Lago Trasimeno 33 km, Lago di Bolsena 55 km Services and shops: Cetona 4 km Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 120 km Access road: 1 km of gravel road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: electricity water gas for kitchen use weekly linen initial and final cleaning internet wireless connection pool and park maintenance The price does not include: extra cleaning when animals are present (€ 30,00 per animal per week) On Request extra linen (€ 13,00 per person) extra cleaning (€ 18,00/hour/cleaner) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) firewood (€ 20,00/100 Kg)