About the property
- Half Baths4
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 14. Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 10 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. The Settecento farmhouse, a refined property dating from the residence period, is located just at few kilometres from Force, Marche, exactly halfway between the National Park of Monte dei Sibillini and the Adriatic coast. It is a place that offers a mystical magic, dominating the expansion of cherry trees, pines, walnuts, apple, acacia, oak and hornbeam, suspended in time and built in old stones from 1700’s. The little characteristic property location has the typical buildings, the master building, the small church, the settler home, and the courtyard. The building (palazzo padronale) an impressive structure, dating from 1700’s where the illustrious Mons was born. Francesco Antonio Marcucci, Bishop of Montalto delle Marche and founder of the “Order of the Pie Operaie of the Immaculate Conception”. The church, consecrated, dedicated to San Giovanni Battista. The Guest House (casa del colono), recently restored, has maintained its original outerwall structure, while the furniture, retains the simplicity of the traditional houses such as wooden ceiling beams of the Marche region combined with modern accessories of refined taste such as a mixture of silver aluminium in the sign of exquisite hospitality.
The main building is on two floors. On the ground floor, the main entrance leads to a hall organised in a study and two service bathrooms one of which is suitable for disabled. An internal staircase leads to the upstairs. Also on the ground floor is a dining room with large corner fireplace, two halls with reading areas, kitchen and another service bathroom. On the first floor, surrounding the large lounge with a cast iron stove and reading area, are four double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with shower and one twin bedroom with en suite bathrooms with shower. One of the rooms has an intermediate floor with double sofa bed, table and chairs. Finally, via a glass staircase you reach to a small intermediate floor used as library. On the first floor but with external access there is a small technical room and a laundry room. The dependence located in the pool area offers a fun place for children to play and a service bathroom for disabled on the first floor there is a delicious suite with a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
The park develops over about two hectares of woods including cherry, pine, walnut, apple, acacia, oak and hornbeam trees. The vastness of the green areas and the nostalgic atmosphere makes the park ideal for relaxing walks in the woods. The courtyard is composed of areas of grass and stone, interspersed with bushes of lavender, rosemary and other herbs. A white wooden porch overlooking the pool area which is elegantly furnished with sofas, tables and chairs offers a wonderful area for complete relaxation. To make it even more fascinating a led illuminated cellar in a charming grotto carved into the tuff which invites the tasting of fine wines.
A beautiful vision immersed in the green valley, an infinity sea blue pool, rectangular shaped measuring 14 x 7 m with Roman steps. The depth range goes from 1.20 m to 1.40 m. The hydro massage tub which measures 4.00 x 2.50 metres has depth of 40 cm and offers a safe area for children. Around the pool, the floor is made of sandstone. Three showers are at guests disposal all with hot water, sun beds, tables, chairs and sun umbrellas complete the furnishings.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Excellent house, perfectly renovated
Excellent house, perfectly renovated with good materials and comfortable furnitures. Professional kitchen.
Only the weather was very bad - 6 days of rain...
LOCATION It is a gracious recently restored country house located in the beautiful hills of Marche just 30 minutes drive from the Adriatic sea. Force, is a nice town, with all the basic services at only a few kilometers from the property, and close to important centre like San Benedetto del Tronto, Ascoli Piceno. Airports: Ancona 80 km, Pescara 127 km, Roma 267 km, Milano 575 km Train Station: San Benedetto del Tronto 45 km Highway: A14 Exit Pedaso 30 km Attractions within 100 km: Ancona, San Benedetto del Tronto, Ascoli Piceno, Amandola, Fermo, Macerata, Civitanova Marche, Offida Services and shops: Ponte Maglio1 km Beach: Adriatic Sea 30 km Access road: 800 m of gravel road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: electricity (up to 150 kwh) water gas for cooking purposes weekly linen initial and final cleaning pool and park maintenance The price does not include: electricity (over 150 kwh on consumption using up to date market prices) On Request extra cleaning (€ 17,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen (€ 15,00/person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) wood (€ 22,00/100 kg) internet wireless connection (€ 22,00/week)