About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 8. Bedrooms: 5. Bathrooms: 3.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. I Mandorli is a typical Tuscan stone farmhouse, located a few kilometres from Cortona, a charming little town in the heart of Tuscany. The property is part of a farm estate of about 6 hectares where the owners produce olive oil and wine which they share with their guests and friends. The house was renovated in 2003 by the current owners when they moved from the city to the beautiful Tuscan countryside, maintaining unaltered the characteristics of this type of house, such as wooden-beamed ceilings and terracotta floors. The property is set in a very interesting location due to its proximity to tourist centres such as Montepulciano, Pienza and Lake Trasimeno and to art cities like Siena, Perugia and Florence which can be reached in a short time thanks to efficient road and rail links.
The house has two floors. The entrance on the ground floor leads directly into the dining room connected to the small kitchen. Also on this floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. There are numerous exits to the garden from the various rooms. The first floor, which is reached by an internal staircase from the entrance or by an external staircase, has a living room with fireplace, a double bedroom (with joinable beds), two single bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with tub and one with shower.
The house is surrounded by a small but lovely, very well-kept garden of about 450 sq m with various types of flowers, numerous rose bushes, shrubs, cypresses, a large old oak tree and herbs. The garden is completed by a gazebo, equipped with table and benches, where guests can enjoy a cocktail at sunset and by an outdoor dining area with table and chairs for pleasant alfresco meals. Close to the external staircase is a wood oven and a barbecue, at the guests’ disposal.
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October, the pool is located a few metres from the house. Rectangular-shaped, it measures 8,30 x 4 m with a constant depth of 1,50 m; access to the water is via a ladder; it has chlorine purification and is lined with PVC. The solarium area is partly paved in natural stone and partly in lawn and is equipped with sunbeds and deckchairs and a cold-water shower.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION The location is the ideal starting point for those wishing to visit, with short trips, the two regions of Tuscany and Umbria, Cortona being close to fast roads such as the A1 motorway and the Siena-Perugia highway. Towns of particular interest like Siena, Montepulciano, Pienza, Perugia and Assisi are located less than an hour’s drive away and other, less well known, but no less interesting, places from a cultural and artistic point of view can be reached with daily excursions. Large cities such as Florence or Rome can be easily reached by train since the town of Cortona is served by two railway stations. Shops and supermarkets in the area are also open on Sunday morning. Airports: Perugia 53 km, Firenze 133 km, Pisa 195 km, Roma 235 km, Milano 470 km Train Station: Terontola 2,5 km Highway: A1 exit Valdichiana 24 km Attractions within 100 km: Cortona 10 km, Lago Trasimeno 15 km, Montepulciano 30 km, Chiusi 37 km, Arezzo 38 km, Perugia 45 km, Pienza 46 km, Assisi 66 km, Spello 71 km, Todi 85 km, Orvieto 97 km Services and shops: Terontola 2,5 km, Camucia 8 km, Cortona 10 km Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 162 km Access road: 250 m of unpaved road in good conditions (in some points the road is narrow)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: water gas for cooking purposes weekly linen initial and final cleaning and pool and park maintenance The price does not include: electricity Euro 90,00 per week in high season and Euro 70,00 per week in all other seasons extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00 per week/animal) tourism tax (€ 2,00 per person per day for the first 4 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay) On Request extra cleaning (€ 12,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen (€ 15,00/person) heating (based on up to date market prices) firewood (€ 20,00/100 kg).