- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 5 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. La Giurata is a typical country farmhouse immersed in the green with an exceptional view over the hills of Umbria and Tuscany, famous for their beauty and charm. This house is recommended for those who love direct contact with nature and the tranquillity of the countryside but who, at the same time, want to be within easy reach of nearby towns. The interior is warm and welcoming, the style is that of the traditional Umbrian and Tuscan farmhouses and in the living room on the first floor is an old washtub which, despite the renovation of the house, has not been altered in any way, bearing witness to the rich history of this home. Close to Cortona and Perugia, excursions to the famous tourist spots of Tuscany and Umbria are easy from this house.
The house has three floors. At the entrance to the ground floor is a porch. The entrance leads into an attractive living room and a kitchen with French window leading out to the porch. The sleeping area consists of a double bedroom, a double bedroom with divisible bed and a bathroom with shower. An external stone staircase leads up to a large terrace, suitable for dining with a panoramic view, with the entrance to the first floor; the entrance opens into a large open-plan living/dining room to the right of which is the kitchen with a French window opening out to the terrace. The sleeping area consists of a double bedroom, a single bedroom and two bathrooms with shower. A terracotta staircase in the sleeping area leads up to the second floor with a double bedroom.
Lush plants and fruit trees characterize the park with its great variety of vegetation which completely surrounds the house. Many are the garden plants and colourful flowers that surround the small pathways. Lavender is particularly abundant and with its delicate fragrance makes walking in this oasis of peace even more pleasant. There are many areas of natural shade, perfect for relaxing. Some parts of the park have a wonderful panoramic view, especially those areas set up for alfresco dining.
The private pool is sited in a panoramic position on terracing that is on a higher level than the house from which it can be reached along a pathway surrounded by greenery. Rectangular-shaped, it measures 6 x 12 m with a varying depth of 90 cm to 3 m. It is lined in PVC and has chlorine purification. Access to the water is by ladder and the solarium area is paved in stone. The pool has an outdoor cold-water shower and is provided with umbrellas and sunbeds.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).