About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 8 + 2. Bedrooms: 4. Bathrooms: 3
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 4+1 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casale Alcova is situated in Sarteano, a little town in Siena district collocated on the plateau between Val D’Orcia and Valdichiana. The house takes its name from the antique caves located near the property, which in the past have been used as shelter of young lovers. About 500 m from the property there is one of the most important Etruria Tuscan tombs, one of which is called Quadriga Infernale, a real Etruria jewel which has been recently brought to light. The property has been built on a rocky hilltop which overlooks the breathtaking panorama. There is also a very unique fireplace which has been restored to its original splendour, originating from the monastery. This is just one of the finishing touches which has been carefully chosen by the owners. The property is strategically positioned only 8 km far from the highway A1. In only a few minutes it is possible to reach the famous medieval hamlet of Cetona one of the favourite locations for many famous people like politicians, famous actors and designers. It is also easy to reach the well known Val D’Orcia which has thermal hamlets like San Casciano Dei Bagni, San Filippo, Bagni Vignoni.
The house is on three levels. The main entrance is situated on the intermediate floor made up of a large dining room and large windows for a breathtaking view, there is also a living room with direct access onto the veranda equipped with table, wood oven and fully equipped kitchen. Also on this floor there is a double bedroom with antique fireplace, bathroom with bathtub, shower and laundry room. From the living room there is an internal “cotto” staircase which leads down to the underground floor, made up of spacious living room divided into dining room with fireplace, smaller living room with benches and games table. From the other side of the living room one reaches another double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom with bathtub. Via a wooden staircase collocated near the dining room of the intermediate floor one can reach the attic made up of a double bed, additional single bed and ensuite bathroom with shower. The attic it is also provided with an open fireplace.
The property is surrounded by an ample well kept garden enriched with beautiful flowers and giant cypress. The park has a breathtaking views which during clear days it is possible to see the majestic peaks of Gran Sasso. The garden is equipped with a stone table and chairs. Near the pool area there is a wooden porch equipped with a little kitchen, wood oven, table and chairs. Ideal place for outside dinners and lunches.
The swimming pool is at the disposal of the guests from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October . The rectangular shape pool measures 15 x 7 m with a maximum depth of 3 m and is equipped with a diving board. The pool area is reachable via a natural staircase. It has a beautiful views on to the surrounding hills. From one side it is possible to enjoy the beautiful forests of Cetona mountain’s whilst on the other side you can see the memorable horizon of the Trasimeno Lake. The pool area it is equipped with chairs and sun loungers. Under the pool there is a small bathroom.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION Located nearby the medieval town of Sarteano, directly in the heart of South Tuscany an ideal starting point to for day trips to South Tuscany and Umbria, it is very well linked with the main roads as duel-carriage E45 and the motorway A1 (exit Chiusi – Chianciano Terme). Many important and interesting historical centres are in the surroundings like Cetona, San Casciano dei Bagni with its Spa, Chiusi and all the hamlets of Trasimeno Lakes as well as important and beautiful cities like Cortona, Montepulciano or Siena. The area is also served form the railway station of Chiusi Scalo from where you can take trains to the main cities like Florence or Rome. Airports: Roma 190 km, Florence 147 km, Milano 425 km, Perugia 109 km, Pisa 205 km Train Station: Chiusi 12 km Highway: A1 exit Chiusi-Chianciano Terme 7 km Attractions within 100 km: Montepulciano 17 km, San Casciano dei Bagni 17 km, Pienza 29 km, Montalcino 46 km, Orvieto 56 km, Perugia 62 km, Arezzo 70 km, Siena 76 km, Assisi 82 km Services and shops: Sarteano 800 m Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 190 km Access road: Paved road until the property.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 700,00€ The price includes: water gas for kitchen use initial and final cleaning weekly linen pool and park maintenance The price does not include: electricity (on consumption using up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (€ 1,00 per person per day. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour per cleaner) extra linen (€ 10,00 per person) firewood (€ 20,00/100 Kg) THE ABOVE MENTIONED SERVICES CAN BE REQUESTED DIRECTLY AT EMMA VILLAS AND HAVE TO BE PAID ON SITE AS THEY ARE MANAGED BY THIRD PERSONS OR EXTERNAL SUPPLIERS AND NOT WITH THE OWNER OR EMMA VILLAS.