- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casale Le Macchie is a recently built property, constructed with salvaged materials and maintaining the typical rustic-rural character of the farmhouses in the area, both inside and outside. We find, in fact, stone outer walls, large use of wood for the flooring, and ceiling beams. The building overlooks a splendid green valley stretching towards the mountain in front. Very peaceful and relaxing, yet quite near the village of Parrano where all basic shopping can be done, it is the ideal spot for living in tranquil isolation. The location permits guests to reach many places of cultural interest such as Orvieto, Rome, Siena, Perugia.
The main part of the house is on two floors with an attractive tower at one end. The main entrance on the ground floor leads directly into the large living room with fireplace and direct access to the garden in front. To the left of the living room is the large kitchen/diner that has access to the large portico furnished with table, chairs and barbecue. On this same side of the ground floor is the laundry room. The right side of the living room leads to a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and two bathrooms with tub, one of which is a whirlpool tub. Both rooms have direct access to the garden. From the sleeping area a wooden staircase leads to the first floor of the house and to the tower. On the first floor is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower. Carrying on up the stairs you come to the second floor of the tower with a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
The park around the house is completely enclosed and measures about 7000 square metres and is divided into garden, in the area nearest the house and pool, and terracing with olives in the upper part. There are cypresses, olives and oaks as well as lavender and rosemary bushes and thick climbing roses growing along the walls of the house. In the area in front of the kitchen is a delightful veranda with table and chairs, the ideal spot for breakfast in the morning.
The pool is situated about 20 metres from the house, on a lower level. It is reached via a flight of stone steps (about 15 steps). It measures 10 x 5 m with a depth varying from 1 m to 2,5 m. It is rectangular shaped with Roman steps and is lined in light blue PVC. The solarium area is paved in terracotta with a veranda, deckchairs and hot water shower.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).