About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 4. Bedrooms: 2, Bathrooms: 1
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Casale Montebendico is a gracious, recently restored property. The property is located on the border of Val d’Orcia, area renown for the “Crete Cenesi” and the “Maremma”, a land which extends from the splendid countryside to the Tyrrhenian sea. Situated only a few kilometres from Castel del Piano which has breathtaking views of the unforgettable hillsides along with three marvellous castles which in the past dominated this part of Tuscany. Casale Montebendico, allows guests to spend a relaxing vacation in the countryside without having to give up daily excursions to local gems such as Montalcino, hamlet well know for its world wide production of Brunello or to one of the beautiful beaches of the Tuscan Coast.
The property is divided onto two floors. The main entrance is situated under a portico furnished with sofa’s and table. On the right hand side of the main entrance there is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The left side of the house is dedicated to the day area, where there is a splendid living/dinning room with fireplace and fully equipped kitchen with French doors that lead out into the garden. From the kitchen, a wooden staircase leads to the first floor where there is a study with a panoramic terrace. Casale Montebendico has been carefully restored, maintaining its warm Tuscan feel, with wooden ceiling beams and “cotto” flooring, which blend in perfectly with its wooden furniture. Behind the house there is a laundry room, whereas next to the portico there is a wood oven and a fixed barbecue.
The property has about 1,5 hectares of land. The area that surrounds the property and the pool is cultivated with a green lawn, flowers and lavender, whereas in the remaining part of the land there are olive trees and secular trees. The property has a porch, which is ideal for watching the sunset whilst sampling a good glass of wine.
The pool is about 20 meters from the property and is accessible via a practical ramp, the pool measures 11 x 7 m with a variable depth of 0,70 m to 1,40 m. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October. The pool area is equipped with heated external shower and furnished with sun loungers, table, chairs and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION Situated on the side of Monte Amiata, the medieval borgo of Castel del Piano is a health resort surrounded by chestnut woods. It is an ideal holiday spot in all seasons thanks to its natural beauty (trekking paths, ski pistes, nature reserves etc). The proximity to the Tuscan coast (60 km) offers the opportunity of pleasant days at the beach resorts. The motorway exit Chiusi-Chianciano Terme and the railway station of the same name are 60 km away. Airports: Roma 270 km, Firenze 170 km, Pisa 150 km Train Station: Grosseto 50 km, Chiusi Chianciano Terme 60 km Highway: Coming from north A1 exit Firenze Impruneta 133 km; coming from south A12 Roma - Civitavecchia 148 km Attractions within 100 km: Montalcino 27 km, Pienza 45 km, Montepulciano 50 km, Siena 68 km, Argentario 95 km Services and shops: Castel del Piano 5 km Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 60 km Access road: 200 m of gravel road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: electricity for current use water gas for kitchen use initial and final cleaning weekly linen park and pool maintenance The price does not include: electricity for air conditioning (on consumption up to date market prices) extra cleaning when animals are present (€ 30,00 per animal per week) tourism tax (where applicable) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen change (€ 12,00 per person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) firewood (€ 20,00/100 kg) wireless internet key (€ 25,00 per week)