|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on EmmaVillas.com.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Located in the centre of Tuscany, between art and history, at the foot of the ancient town walls of Volterra and just a few kilometres from Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Siena and the Etruscan coast, Peruccio is the ideal spot for a quiet, comfortable holiday thanks to its strategic position with a beautiful view of the valley and town of Volterra. The small cottage is of recent construction with a cosy portico, situated on a higher level in respect to the pool, where guests can partake of outdoor meals whilst enjoying the panorama of the hills and valleys of the splendid Volterra.
The portico, situated on the upper level, leads into the living area composed of a kitchenette with a table seating four and a small breakfast bar, a sitting area with two 2-seater divans and an attractive corner fireplace. The living area is tastefully furnished with brightly coloured finishing touches. From here one accedes to the sleeping area with a double bedroom with an en suite bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom (with joinable beds) and one bathroom with shower.
The house is immersed in 1800 square metres of landscaped garden adorned with various types of flowers and bushes which give the property a sense of colour and neatness. The pool with its sun umbrellas and deckchairs fits nicely into this colourful context.
Open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. About 25 metres from the house, it is situated at a lower level and is reached by a flight of steps (the same flight that leads to the house) composed of 12 stone steps. Of rectangular shape and lined in PVC, the pool is 5m wide and 10m long, with a depth varying from 1,20 to 1,60m, with chlorine purification. Access to the water is by ladder. The solarium area is tiled in beige ceramic and is provided with sunbeds, umbrellas and deckchairs and a cold water shower.
(Emma Villas reminds that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on www.emmavillas.com)
The town of Volterra, and its splendid territory is, probably, one of the most varied and rich parts of Tuscany. Its undisputed historical tradition joins with the splendid natural surroundings which offer, from the landscape to the vegetation and fauna, an imposing patrimony. Situated in the heart of Tuscany, about 40 km from the sea and not far from the most important art cities of the region (Florence: 70 km; Siena: 47 km; San Gimignano: 29 km), Volterra is a tourist destination not to be missed as well as the ideal spot for relaxing holidays in very evocative countryside.
Airports: Pisa 65 km, Firenze 92.3 km, Milano 405 km, Roma 314 km, Bologna 178 km
Train Station: Saline di Volterra 10 km
Highway: Highway A1 exit Scandicci 73 km
Attractions within 100 km: Volterra 2 km, Pisa 65 km, Firenze 80 km, Lucca 70 km, Marina di Cecina 43 km, Forte dei Marmi 100 km, Viareggio 97 km
Services and shops: Volterra 3 km
Beach: Marina di Cecina 44 km
Access road: Paved downhill in a good condition
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price;
- To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay).
At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay).
Damage Deposit: 700,00 €