About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 6. Bedrooms: 3. Bathrooms: 3.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Podere Madonna di Mezzo is a typical country style house, built in stone and brick and recently restored respecting it’s original design. Situated on a sweet rolling Tuscan hillside with a splendid views of the medieval hamlet of Cetona, and the enchanting landscape of the traditional residences situated on the hillside. The furnishing’s of this property is the perfect mix of traditional Tuscan pieces of “poor Art” and the charm of the wooden ceiling beams and “cotto” paving. This property is strategically positioned, only 1 km from one of the oldest centres of Siena which at the same time is renown for the many saga’s that take place. Also from this property guests can visit some of the most beautiful cities of Art in Tuscany and Umbria such as Siena, Florence, Orvieto, Perugia, Todi, but also numerous Etruscan hamlets such as Chiusi, Montepulciano, Pienza e Montalcino.
The villa is on two floors. From the main entrance, you can find on the ground floor the living room, dining room, kitchen and a bathroom with shower, each of these rooms have direct access into the garden via French doors and by going down three steps. From the living room there is an internal staircase which leads to the first floor, where there is a small store room which has direct access into one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with bathroom with bath tub. From this floor there is also direct access into the garden via an external stone staircase with a panoramic terrace.
A small stone trail in the middle of the lawn leads to the property, which is surrounded by 600 meters squared of well kept lawn, embellished with shrubbery, roses and fruit trees. The garden area is also equipped with umbrellas, table and chairs, and barbecue.
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October, the pool, which distances 20 meters from the property is rectangular shape and measures 14 x 7 m with a maximum depth of 1,70 m. The pool is surrounded by a crisp green lawn, which is equipped with sun loungers, table and chairs. The pool area also has an additional small structure which is equipped with service bathroom and laundry room.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Located at walking distance from the nice medieval town of Cetona, directly in the hearth of South Tuscany will be an ideal point to have nice daily trip all over South Tuscany and Umbria as well, being very well linked with the main roads as Super way E45 and the motor way A1 ( exit Chiusi – Chianciano Terme) . Many important and interesting historical centres are in the surroundings like Sarteano, San Casciano dei Bagni with its Spa, Chiusi and all the hamlets of Trasimeno Lakes as well as important and beautiful cities like Cortona, Montepulciano or Siena. The area is also served form the railway station of Chiusi Scalo from where you can take trains to the main cities like Florence or Rome.
Airports: Rome 200 Km, Florence 140 km, Milan 500 km, Perugia 80 km, Pisa 260 km
Train Station: Chiusi 10 km
Highway: A1 exit Chiusi-Chianciano Terme 11 km
Attractions within 100 km: Cetona 2 km, Chiusi 10 km, Montepulciano 27 km, Lago Trasimeno 30 km, Pienza 39 km, Orvieto 47 km, Cortona 48 km, Perugia 55 km, Montalcino 56 km, Todi 73 km, Assisi 75 km, Siena 88 km
Services and shops:Cetona 1 km
Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 120 Km
Access road: 100 m of gravel road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00 € The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: heating (on consumption up to date market prices)