About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 16. Bedrooms: 8. Bathrooms: 8
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 12 AND 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Podere San Giuseppe is a splendid farm immersed in the charming Tuscan hills halfway between Siena and Florence. The property, built in the last century, has been recently restored with great care by the owners keeping the original architecture but at the same time by adding every modern convenience. The property consists of three buildings: the main house, the guesthouse and a dependance. All three buildings have the typical farmhouse aspect: stone buildings with tiled floors and wooden beam ceilings, set in a property of 2½ acres. The big oak tree next to the main house provides a large shaded area where guests can enjoy al fresco meals washed down with a good glass of Chianti or to simply relax and enjoy the panorama. Thanks to its strategic position, just a few kilometres from the main roads, Podere San Giuseppe is the ideal spot for spending a relaxing holiday without forgoing the chance to visit Florence, Siena, Monteriggioni, Volterra, San Gimignano and above all the famous Chianti area.
MAIN BUILDING: The main building is on three floors. The entrance is on the side facing the pool. On the ground floor there is a reading room, a fully equipped kitchen with large table, a room with wood oven, a delightful dining room, a bathroom suitable for the disabled, a sitting room with comfortable sofa's with fireplace and two bedrooms each with en - suite bathroom with shower. An internal stone staircase leads up from the reading room to the first floor; where there are four double bedrooms each with en - suite bathroom with shower. The beds can be divided. On the second floor, the only room accessible to guests is the laundry room. DEPENDANCE: The guesthouse located just a few metres away has two double bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower and a dining room with fully equipped kitchen. In a second recently restored dependance, there is a living room with fireplace, coffee table and sat TV. Also at guests disposal are two splendid wooden gazebo's.
The farm is located in a 2½ acre park reached by a manually opening gate. The land consists of lawn and vegetation that delimits the boundaries naturally.
Open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday October, the pool is just a few metres from the main house. Rectangular shaped and with Jacuzzi tub, it measures 6 x 12 m and is 1,50 m. deep. The pool area is equipped with sun beds, tables, chairs and gazebos.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION Located in Colle Val d’Elsa, very well know for the glassmaking, not far from Siena (20 km) is and ideal starting point for who wants to visit all Siena area with its nice sites like: Monteriggioni, San Gimignano, Crete Senese area, Chianti area as well as all South Tuscany and Umbria being not far from the super way that links Siena to Perugia. Florence is also easily reachable in 50 Km. Airports: Roma 270 km, Firenze 60 km, Perugia 135 km, Pisa 130 km Train Station: Poggibonsi 10 km Highway: Coming from the north A1 exit Firenze Impruneta 45 km; coming from the south A1 exit Valdichiana Attractions within 100 km: Arezzo, Firenze, Siena, San Gimignano, Greve, Gaiole, Radda in Chianti, Monteriggioni Services and shops: Colle Val d’Elsa 6 km Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 70 km Access road: 1 km of unpaved road
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00 € The price includes: gas for cooking use water linen initial and final cleaning park and pool maintenance The price does not include: electricity (on consumption using up to date market prices) tourism tax (€ 1,00 per person per day for the first 5 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay) On Request extra cleaning (€ 22,00/hour/cleaner - € 25,00/hour/cleaner in the holidays) extra linen (€ 18,00 per person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) pellet fire (on consumption: € 7,00/15 kg) firewood (€ 25,00/100 kg) internet wireless fast connection (€ 15,00/week)