About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 10. Bedrooms: 5. Bathrooms: 5.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 6 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Villa Santo Stefano is a splendid property situated in the Tuscan hillside, bordering the green heart of Umbria. This property, is built entirely in stone, and has been carefully and professionally restored respecting the functionality of the original architecture. Particular attention has been taken of the internal finishing’s, such as the choice of colours and the harmonious coupling of the furniture with the traditional “cotto” pavements and wooden ceiling beams. Villa Santo Stefano is the ideal location to use as a starting point to discover the beautiful culture, history and the renown typical Tuscan towns and hamlets. Such as the small Etruscan centre of Chiusi and Sarteano, the famous town of Montepulciano and Pienza, the pearl of the Renaissance period, and Montalcino world known for the Brunello wine. Guests are also in the vicinity of important centres such as Siena, Florence, Lucca and Pisa in Tuscany and Orvieto, Assisi, Perugia and Todi in Umbria. Finally for the lovers of nature and well being, you can’t miss the opportunity to make the most of the thermal spa’s of the nearby San Casciano dei Bagni.
The villa is divided onto two floors. In front of the main entrance there are the stairs that lead to the first floor, on the right there is a spacious living room with fireplace and on the left a reading room, dining room and a open space kitchen with a elegant worktop island. Also on the ground floor is a double bedroom and en-suite bathroom with French doors that lead directly into the garden. The first floor is made up of three double bedroom all with en-suite bathrooms and a twin bedroom with queen sized beds. In the basement accessible from outside, there is the laundry room.
The property is immersed in the splendid green Tuscan countryside and surrounded by secular forests, one of which is Monte Cetona, ideal for pleasant daily excursions either walking or by bike. In the well equipped garden of cypresses and olives, there is also at your disposal a gracious patio with barbecue, wood oven and table and chairs, ideal for “Al Fresco” dinners.
Open from the last Saturday in April until the first Saturday in October. The pool distances only a few meters from the property and is elegantly inserted into the garden that surrounds the property. The pool is rectangular shaped and measures 14 x 7 M with a maximum depth of 2,40 meters. The border of the pool is elegantly finished in “cotto” and surrounded by a well kept lawn and garden, where you can also find, sun loungers, table and chairs and umbrellas. The pool area also has an external shower.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Peace and tranquility in Tuscany
Thank you for giving us a splendid environment for a week holidays here in Toscana.
We've really enjoyed ourselves and we feel happy and relaxed as we return now home.
The house is beautiful and tidy and the pool is centre of real refreshment!
We cannot thank you enough of your hospitality and your amazing house.
Beautiful villa and location
It's a beautiful property and fantastic for a large group of people. It was a fantastic place to have that many people. The house provides plenty of space to spread out or be all together. The property was beautiful and provided easy access to town. Angela, the property manager, was responsive and easy to work with. She did the best she could do with the few issues we had.
Paradise in Tuscany!!!!!!!
Our week at the villa will go down as a truly remarkable visit to a beautiful part of the world in a magical villa. Just what we had hoped to find in Tuscany!
Abbiamo passato due settimane fantastiche in questa meravigliosa villa, luogo ideale per rilassarsi e per visitare i bellissimi paesi vicino ad essa.
Molto pulita e accogliente. La piscina circondata dalla natura è sensazionale!
Ringraziamo Emma villas per queste due splendide settimane, ci torneremo sicuramente.
A lovely holiday
The Villa proved to be a wonderful home away from home. We were very comfortable with plenty of space for all of us.
The views are breathtaking and the peace incredible. The swimming pool is a real treat!!
Wunderschönes, ruhiges Domizil
Sehr schön gelegene Anlage. Das Haus ist super in Schuss und verfügt über alles was von für einen entspannten Urlaub benötigt. Der Pool ist sehr sauber und die Grünanlage war sehr gepflegt. Gerne kommen wir wieder.
LOCATION Located nearby the medieval town of Cetona, directly in the heart of South Tuscany which is the ideal starting point to have nice day trips all over South Tuscany and Umbria as well, being very well linked with the main roads as Super way E45 and the motorway A1 ( exit Chiusi – Chianciano Terme) . Many important and interesting historical centres are in the surroundings like Sarteano, San Casciano dei Bagni with its Spa, Chiusi and all the hamlets of Trasimeno Lakes as well as important and beautiful cities like Cortona, Montepulciano or Siena. The area is also served form the railway station of Chiusi Scalo from where you can take trains to the main cities like Florence or Rome. Airports: Roma 196 km, Firenze 151 km, Milano 429 km Train Station: Chiusi 13 km Highway: A1 exit Chiusi/Chianciano or Fabro 15 km Attractions within 100 km: Siena, Firenze, Arezzo, Perugia, Assisi, Orvieto, Montepulciano, Pienza, San Casciano dei Bagni, Montalcino Services and shops: Cetona 3 km Beach: Mar Tirreno 95 km Access road: Paved road untill the gate
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1000,00€ The price includes: water gas for kitchen use weekly linen initial and final cleaning mid-week towels change park and pool maintenance internet wireless connection The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen change (€ 15,00 per person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) firewood (€ 20,00/100 kg)