- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Valluccia is an attractive little house, the result of the restoration of an old barn that has maintained unaltered the original architecture: terracotta floors, open face beams and stone frontage. The interior, with all modern conveniences, is very simple and functional. The two-storey villa stands on sloping ground which allows direct access to the outside from the first floor as well. The ground floor has a large veranda which is reached directly from the living room. The house is a starting point for a voyage of discovery of Tuscan history and traditions in the surrounding territory, rich in beauty and art. In just a few minutes you can get to the world renowned art cities such as Florence, Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni, Volterra, but also the small towns of the Chianti region such as Greve in Chianti, Radda in Chianti, Castellina in Chianti and Gaiole in Chianti.
The two-storey house stands on terraced ground allowing direct access to the outside from both the ground floor and the first floor. The main entrance is on the ground floor and leads directly into the living room. On this floor are also the kitchen with dining area and a toilet; all the rooms on this floor have direct access to the outside via French windows. A staircase in the living room leads up to the first floor composed of a double bedroom (with non-divisible bed) with ensuite bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom (with joinable beds) and a double bedroom (with non-divisible bed) which share a bathroom with shower. This latter double room has outside access via a French window.
The house is surrounded by 3 hectares of mainly wooded land; the usable land is about 1200 square metres mainly covered by lawn, bushes and ornamental plants. On the entrance side of the house, with direct access to the dining area and kitchen, is a panoramic veranda furnished with table and chairs. A few metres away is the corner with barbecue and wood stove built in stone. The area is ideal for outdoor dining or just for relaxing.
The infinity pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. It is only a few metres from the house and is sited further up in respect to the house; it can be reached by a few steps or, more easily, by a path that goes round the house. The pool, purified by salt, is rectangular shaped and has Roman steps and cold water shower. It measures 9.50 x 3.50 m with a depth varying from 1.20 to 1.50 m. The pool is lined with PVC and the solarium area is paved in stone. It is equipped with sunbeds, sunchairs, umbrellas and small tables.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).