About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 6. Bedrooms: 3. Bathrooms: 2.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Ada is in the heart of the countryside of Sarteano, about 800 meters from the town centre in a reserve and panoramic position. The interiors of this splendid property have been chosen with style ensuring the original Tuscan style with wooden ceiling beams and “cotto” flooring. The medieval hamlet of Sarteano, is well known for its peacefulness and the beauty of its town, which is easy to reach due to the vicinity of the motorway exit of Chiusi Chianciano. From Sarteano day trips to famous small towns such as Val d’Orcia and the Val di Chiana for example Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona are all reachable via a picturesque Tuscan road, which is characteristic of this location. Also within easy reach are the Art’s cities such as Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Montepulciano, Orvieto, Chianciano as well as the thermal spa’s; San Casciano dei Bagni, Bagno Vignoni and San Filippo.
The villa is on two floors. Ground floor; living room and dining room, kitchen and billiard room, double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. All the rooms on the ground floor have direct access into the garden. An internal wooden staircase leads to the first floor made up of; two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower.
The villa is surrounded by an enriched garden with olive groves and fruit trees with splendid views of Val d’Orcia and the local countryside. Also at guest’s disposal is a gazebo equipped with table, chairs and barbecue area ideal for pleasant moments in the harmonious outdoors.
Open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October. The rectangular pool measures 6 x 12 m with a variable depth of 1, 20 to 1, 80 m. This area is equipped with sun loungers, chairs and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Everything was to a good standard, from furnishings to Fast free wi-fi..
The pool was very good and the pool billiard table a real treat. Loved being in the cuntryside, but only a 10 minute walk to Sarteano. The managers of the property were helpful.
I'd definitely recommend this villa to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Tuscany.
WHAT A FANTASTIC PLACE!
It is a very nice house. The view is the best we have ever had. It its very quiet. The garden and the swimmingpool are nice. The house is near Sarteano an nice village with very friendly people. The villa was exactly as described, very clean and immaculately maintained. We will be back again!!
Sometimes when we have booked a villa online the property or location doesn't match what we expected. We have become experts at spotting what isn't included in the description or guessing what the flaw in the property are, but we honestly couldn't find any fault here.
The villa itself is large, spacious and well equipped. The pool is deep enough to swim in and the whole gardens have a wonderful view overlooking the valley and hills. A beautiful place to relax in.
In the evenings being able to use the billiard table was an added bonus.
I had to do some work during our stay and was relieved that the wifi worked well whenever I needed it.
Location: Being on the edge of town, down a private road you really felt like you were in the countryside, but it is only a 10-15 minute walk to Sarteano, which is a lovely medieval town, with enough shops, bars and restaurants to keep you going whilst you explore the winding streets. We were only there a week but there were 2 festivals which both included street entertainment and markets.
We would definitely recommend Villa Ada and would love to come back again.
Another enjoyable visit to Sarteano
This was our third visit to Villa Ada and we enjoyed the opportunity to return to this area that we now feel we know - and to be recognized by some of the local shopkeepers. It was very hot but the great pool and villa location meant it was enjoyable just spending time around the villa. Mosquitoes, as ever, a challenge. Main disappointment about the villa that there was over a week in the middle of our stay when the pool wasn't cleaned although it had a lot of dirt in it from storms. Plus two local dogs that came in several times and were a bit of a nuisance. The new shed to house the laundry is an improvement. Overall it was great and we were sorry when our fortnight was over.
Wonderful villa with beautiful views close to town(1 km) ....well cared for with immaculate pool and grounds. We loved the village of sarteano not touristy, with many good restaurants and easy access to the highway and other attractions.
Not that we spent a lot of time watching tv but since our italian was limited we would have appreciated a few DVDs In English after a busy day touring but also realize that one cannot accommodate every language! Also a few simple condiments would have been helpful on arrival.We certainly would recommend this property to others.
Magnificent villa in wonderful area
Description of property is excellent and exactly as described !!
We stayed in the villa for 15 days and enjoyed every moment. The house is comfortable, clean and has a good atmosphere!
We had a truly magical holiday. I couldn't recommend it more highly.
LOCATION Located nearby the nice medieval town of Sarteano, directly in the heart of South Tuscany, an ideal starting point for day trips all over South Tuscany and Umbria, being very well linked with the main roads such as duel carriage way E45 and the motorway A1 (exit Chiusi – Chianciano Terme) . Many important and interesting historical centres are in the surroundings like Cetona, San Casciano dei Bagni with its Spa, Chiusi and all the hamlets of Trasimeno Lakes as well as important and beautiful cities like Cortona, Montepulciano and Siena. The area is also served form the railway station of Chiusi Scalo from where you can take trains to the main cities like Florence or Rome. Airports: Roma 190 km, Firenze 147 km, Milano 425 km, Perugia 109 km, Pisa 205 km Train Station: Chiusi 12 km Highway: A1 exit Chiusi-Chianciano Terme 7 km Attractions within 100 km: San Casciano dei Bagni 17 km, Montepulciano 20 km, Pienza 32 km, Montalcino 50 km, Orvieto 55 km, Perugia 62 km, Arezzo 70 km, Siena 80 km, Assisi 80 km Services and shops: Sarteano 800 m Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 190 km Access road: Paved
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)