About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Alida is a beautiful villa, fruit of the restoration of two farmhouses on the splendid hill’s of Lucca. The property is surrounded by a wide green parkland with a natural fence, a mixture of forests, olives groves and a little garden lake. Among beautiful flowerbeds and green hedges there is the large swimming pool. The furnishings of this house represents the perfect alchemy between antique and modern which makes vacations more pleasant. The villa has notable tranquillity and a breathtaking landscape as one of the outstanding features of this property.
The villa is on three floors. The main entrance leads in the spacious living room followed up by another large living room with open fireplace, cosy dining room, study, the tavern furnished with an oven and the well equipped kitchen. On this floor there is also a service bathroom with shower. The ground floor has direct access into the garden which permits a easy access from the house to the swimming pool. Via a staricase from the kitchen there is the access to a double bedroom with antechambers and laundry room. On the first floor which is reachable via a stone staircase, there is a living room with private access to the garden, a twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower and another two twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with shower. The second floor, which is an attic, is made up of a living room with fireplace, living room, kitchen, two twin bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. The attic is accessible via an external stone staircase too.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We had a wonderful week here ! We were met by the very nice owner upon arrival and shown around. The property was beautiful, immaculately clean, and well equipped ! Very peaceful, and quiet - with very easy access to Lucca, the Italian coastline, Florence, hiking in the Garanfanga region, etc. We spent several days out of our week just enjoying being at the house! Day tripping to other places was easy - and it was always nice coming "home" to such a perfect place for relaxing and enjoying time with our 2 adult children. Highly recommend this property !!
Dear Darlene, thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed Villa Alida in all its facets and its strategic location to visit all the beautiful Tuscan region. We wish to thank you for your precious cooperation and we hope to host you again in this fantastic villa or choose another of our gorgeous properties all over Italy in the next future! Emma Villas Tour Operator
Beautiful, Peaceful, Relaxing Villa!
We had a large group of friends and family, ranging in age from 5 to 75. The house was beautiful and comfortable for all. The big yard was great for the kids, we ate many meals around the large tables, both inside and out. But what made the visit the most welcoming was the owner, Ms. Alida. She was kind and helpful and answered emails almost immediately. We had lovely conversations (we each only barely spoke each other's language and yet we talked a lot!) and she offered all kinds of help. Villa Alida is the perfect place to get away from it all, while still close to my favorite place, Lucca, to enjoy it's many offerings. Also nearby is my new favorite place to picnic: Villa Reale di Marlia. (There are other villas to tour nearby as well.) You can't go wrong with Villa Alida!
Dear Julia, thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed Villa Alida in all its facets, its lovely owners and the local attractions. We wish to thank you for your precious cooperation and we hope to host you again in this fantastic villa or choose another of our gorgeous properties all over Italy in the next future! Emma Villas Tour Operator
We stayed for a week at the villa in May. And we (6 adults and 2 children) had also suitable for a lot of space. The pool was loved by children. The villa is close to Lucca and has a superb view. The villa was clean and had plenty of dishes, etc
Everything worked well!
Paradise in Tuscany
I would strongly recommend this villa! The description on the website is very accurate. The house was beautiful, immaculate inside and it had all the mod cons to make it a very relaxing and enjoyable house to live in!!
We spent a wonderful time in this villa. Thanks
What a fantastic place!!
We had a wonderful stay at the Villa. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. Any questions we had were answered right away. Such a great place for large families with children. We loved it!
A Great Week at Villa Alida
We liked the house very much.
Very nicely furnished, everything was available in the kitchen, pool and grounds are beautiful and well maintained, bedrooms and bathrooms are clean and very nice. The owner and the property manager/housekeeper are wonderful. WE all LOVED the property and wish we could have stayed longer. We will definitely return.
Attractions within 100 km
Lucca 12 km, Pisa 31 km, spiagge della Versilia 42 km, Forte dei Marmi 48 km, Massa Carrara 74 km, Firenze 77 km, Cinque Terre 99 km
Services and shops
Segromigno in Monte 2 km
Tyrrhenian Sea 37 km
450 m of dirt road, in good conditions and inside the property
The property is only few kilometres away from Lucca. Lucca “ the beautiful” has much to offer its tourist and is easy to visit by walking or by bike for its extended sidewalks in the middle town. There are many place which deserve to be visited like: “the mura” – the wall, ideal place for a pleasant walks in any season, Piazza Anfiteatro which is famous for its oval shape, Torre Giunigi crowned by an ancient oak . Around 10 km from Lucca there are several charming villas Villa Reale, Villa Mansi, Villa Torrigiani. In the surrounding area of these villas there are several artistic and naturalistic places: la Garfagnata, La Piana di Lucca, la Valle del Serchio. For sea and sun lovers the Versillian coastline is well known for its resorts like Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi, Marina di Pietrasanta offers unforgettable memories. Lucca would also be an ideal starting point to visit the famous land of Cinque Terre. Access to the area is very easy thanks to the highway A12 Genova - Rosignano. The railway station is only few minute away from the centre of the town and it is well connected with Pisa and Florence. From Florence it is easy to reach the famous cities of Italy .
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market price)