About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 6 + 2. Bedrooms: 3. Bathrooms: 3.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 4 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
Villa Fabi is a delightful little farmhouse built entirely of local stone and situated in the beautiful Tuscan countryside not far from Cortona. The interior has terracotta tiled floors and tiled ceilings with exposed beams. The house is simply furnished but with attention to detail. The isolated position allows guests to enjoy peaceful and relaxing holidays, in perfect harmony with the natural surroundings. For those who so wish it is possible to organize pleasant excursions to Lake Trasimeno and to visit the historical villages of Cortona, Montepulciano, Pienza and Chiusi, just a few kilometres away or to go further afield to the famous cities of art like Siena, Florence, Perugia and Rome.
The house consists of a single floor with attic room. The main entrance gives directly on to the living/dining area with fireplace and to the kitchen which has access to the outside through a French window and to a bathroom with shower. The sleeping area is composed of three double rooms and a bathroom with shower. From the entrance hall leading to the sleeping area a narrow wooden staircase (not suitable for the elderly and small children) goes up to the attic room with 2 single beds and a bathroom with tub.
With its hilltop position, Villa Fabi enjoys a breathtaking panorama over Cortona and the Val di Chiana. The villa is immersed in an olive grove of 8.000 sq m, completely enclosed, at the edge of an old oak wood belonging to the same owners. The guests can go into the woods through a small gate for pleasant walks. All the land around the villa is terraced with stone walls and has shade from the many old olive trees that characterize the property. Outside the kitchen French window, on the more panoramic side of the house, the owners have placed a gazebo equipped with table and chairs so that guests can organize alfresco meals in all tranquillity.
The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. Situated about 10 m from the house, it is rectangular in shape and measures 9,30 x 4 m with a depth varying from 1,20 to 1,50 m. It has a sandstone border, PVC facing and Roman steps to enter the water. The solarium area, surrounded by a lawn, has porphyry flooring and is equipped with sun loungers. A outdoor shower powered by solar energy is situated near the pool. Beneath the pool is the technical room and a large changing room.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
LOCATION The location is an ideal starting point for who wish to have nice daily trip and sightseeing all over South Tuscany and Umbria as well: being the city of Cortona located not far either from the motorway A1 (exit Valdichiana) and from the freeway Siena-Perugia. Very well known sites like Siena, Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Perugia, Assisi and so on can be reached in less than hour driving as well as the hidden and maybe most beautiful corners of this 2 regions. Big cities like Florence or Rome can be easily reached also by train (and we suggest to use it in high season to avoid traffic roads) being Cortona served by 2 train railways stations. Above all we are quite sure that you will fall in love with the ancient atmosphere of this beautiful town. All shops and facilities in the big village of Camucia, nice restaurants, bars, cafes, shops in Cortona. Supermarket are open also on Sunday morning. Airports: Roma 200 km, Firenze 120 km, Milano 580 km, Perugia 60 km, Pisa 250 km Train Station: Camucia 5 Km, Terontola 10 km Highway: A1 exit Valdichiana 30 km Attractions within 100 km: Lago Trasimeno 16 km, Montepulciano 35 km, Arezzo 36 km, Chiusi 42 km, Pienza 48 km, Perugia 50 km,Assisi 70 km, Siena 73 km, Todi 90 km, Orvieto 94 km Services and shops: Campaccio 1 km, Cortona and Camucia 5 km Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 150 km Access road: 1 km for partly paved and partly gravel road with a width from 3.50 m to 4.00 not suitable for low or sportive cars.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 700,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (€ 1,50 per person per day for the first 4 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)