About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 15 + 2. Bedrooms: 8. Bathrooms: 7
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 9 SLEEPS VERSION.
PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
(PRIVATE STRUCTURE) Villa Poggente it is only 5 km from Todi between Pontenaia and Vasciano and it is surrounded by agriculture fields. This charming villa has splendid views on Bramante’s Church and on the pinnacle of San Fortunato of Todi. The villa has been renovated with care using wooden beams, “cotto” and parquet, decorative ceramics in the bathrooms and kitchen. The property made up of a main villa with the tower annex, a dependence with independent access, a smaller dependence with living room and the swimming pool area. The short gravel road which leads to the property go pass fields that belong to the villa. At Pontenaia which is only 2 minutes by car there are supermarkets, bars, a recommended restaurant and a Sport Centre with tennis courts, archery field, and running track. The house is also a perfect starting point for daily excursions to Orvieto, Assisi, Spoleto, Rome, Florence due to the vicinity to the E45 which connects Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio.
The property it is composed by the main house, an annex (which is a tower) and two dependences. On the ground floor of the main house there is a living room with open fire place, billiard room, dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a double room with en-suite bathroom with shower, a single bedroom, a living room with a double sofa bed and a bathroom with shower. Also on this floor there is a bathroom with shower which is accessible from the garden. The first floor is made up of a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with shared bathroom with circular bathtub. The tower which is attached to the main villa is used as an annex. It is on two floors, on the ground floor there is the living room with corner kitchen and on the first floor there is a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. The first dependence is only few meters from the main villa and it is on two levels. On the ground level there is a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower, on the first floor there is a twin bedroom with independent outdoor access. The second dependence is equipped with a dining room with open fire place.
The park area which surrounds Villa Poggente is totally fenced and is reachable through an automatic iron gate. In the well kept garden there are ornamental trees, flowers, secular trees, English type of lawn, illuminated paths and ping pong table. The swimming pool is on a lower level and it is accessible via a staircase covered by a pergola.
The liberty shape swimming pool measure 13 x 7 m with a depth which goes from a min. of 0,30 m to a max. of 2,10m. The pool it is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October and it is provided with water slide, gazebo, locker room, refrigerator and pool furniture.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
It is located close to the Medieval city of Todi, the freeway E45, connects all the most important Umbrian cities such as Perugia (45 min. drive), Assisi (1 hour drive), Spoleto (1 hour and half drive). The city of Orvieto is at 30 kms drive from the Castle, using the Exit of the A1 motorway, that allows you to easily reach Roma and Firenze, and all the other renown towns in the area. The railway station is connected with the line of Trenitalia as well as the ones of Umbrian regional lines that connected Todi with Perugia or Terni.
Airports: Perugia 49 km, Roma 120 km, Firenze 200 km, Pisa 300 km, Milano 500 km
Train Station: Todi 5 km, Terni 25 km, Orvieto 30 km
Highway: E45 Exit Todi 3 km
Attractions within 100 km: Todi 3 km, Orvieto 40 km, Spoleto 46 km, Perugia 48 km, Assisi 62 km, Castiglione del Lago 91 km, Cortona 93 km
Services and shops: Todi 3 km
Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea - Orbetello (Argentario) 152 km
Access road: 200 m of gravel road
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (electricity up to € 100,00 per week - water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (over € 100,00 on consumption using up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)