Our house is a spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath conveniently located in Old North Columbus on the cusp of the University District near both Route 315 and I-71. Walking distance to High Street and The Ohio State University Campus and a quick trip to the following: Ohio Stadium (1 mile), Mapfre Stadium (1 mile), Ohio Fairgrounds/Expo Center (1.3 miles), Greater Columbus Convention Center (2.9 miles), Nationwide Arena (3.1 miles), Easton Town Center (5.6 miles), Polaris Fashion Place (9.2) and much more.
The house can easily accommodate both small and large groups.
The first floor has a covered, outdoor rear porch with seating area, a large kitchen with island and eat in dining nook. The living area has WIFI & cable TV and plenty of seating (including a queen sleeper sofa)! The dining room has a large table that can accommodate 10-12 guests. Additionally, there is a small bedroom with twin bunkbeds, desk and full bathroom
On the second floor are three (3) bedrooms and two (2) full bathrooms. The first bedroom has a double bed. The second bedroom has two (2) sets of full over full bunkbeds (4 full beds in total). The third bedroom has a queen bed, as well as a pack n play. Each bedroom has a chest of drawers and plenty of closet space.
Sleeps up to 16 guests:
• 1 small bedroom with twin bunkbeds located on the 1st floor
• 1 queen sleeper sofa in 1st floor in living area
• 3 large bedrooms with either full or queen bed(s) located on the 2nd floor
• WIFI and cable provided
• Refrigerator/freezer, microwave, & electric stove/oven, just about anything you need in a kitchen!
• Laundry is available on the second floor
• Outdoor areas include a private fenced-in backyard, a covered rear porch with seating area, and a covered front porch.
• Private off street parking for up to 8 cars is available behind the house with room for additional on street parking in front of the house on Tompkins.
DISCLAIMER: For your safety and the safety of others, this property is monitored by outdoor surveillance cameras
Check-in is after 3 PM.
Checkout is 11 AM.
You are able to access the entire place.
We are hands-off hosts but are available as needed via email, phone, or text. We know our neighborhood very well and care about our community- let us know when you need something or have questions! We also provide lots of recommendations for things to do- everything from museums and outdoor activities to social activities, nightlife, shopping, etc.
Housekeeping service is per stay, not per night.
There is no handicap access.
Guests with allergies and related medical issues and/or sensitivities- cleanliness is one of our top priorities however we are unable to 100% guarantee that the house is free of pet dander, cigarette smoke, air fresheners/cleaning product scents, and any other elements that may trigger a medical problem or sensitivity. Also note that we cannot issue refunds due to the reasons above.