3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6 & cot for baby
- english, french, spanish
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
I stayed at this lovely house with my Mum, sister and 1 year old niece for 5 days in mid-October and we had the best stay! Mike was extremely helpful and sent us tips and directions and was always on hand by phone if needed. The house is perfectly located, 20 minute drive from the airport and just outside the El Campello. Everything you could possibly need was provided which made the stay hassle free. A communal pool is right next to the house but it was so quiet it almost felt like we had our own pool! I would highly recommend this house to anyone and we are already planning our next trip!!
What a lovely review! It has been a real pleasure having you stay at our house and we look forward to seeing you again.
Mike & Jane
Great house with a lot of space
We had a great stay in Mikes house. Very professional from start to the end. Great pool area, very clean and nice. The house had all the equipment needed for a great and pleasant stay.
We have just returned from a weeks stay in this fantastic villa. The property is very clean is so well equipped it is home from home. The communal pool is right next to the property which is great for families.
You do need a car, but it is only a short drive to El Campello, where there are lovely restaurants and bars along the sea front and a lovely beach.
There are lots of places to visit whilst there such as Calpe, Benidorm, Guadalest or just enjoy the villa for a lovely relaxing holiday.
Thank you for the review, we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to you booking with us again in the future
Well equipped villa with access to a great communal pool which was an added bonus for our granchildren.
Fantastic holiday home, the owners have thought of everything. Located right next to the communal pool which on some days just out kids had use of. Peaceful area but not far to el campello in the car if you want a stroll in the evening or a nice meal along the sea front.
Many thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a good holiday with us and that everything was as you wanted at the house.
We had a 9 night stay in this fabulous villa. It has everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Wifi was an extra bonus. Water for shower was always hot and bed comfortable. The provisions left for us for our arrival were also greatly appreciated as we didn't arrive until late in the evening.
The information left about the local area and places to visit / walks to do were great and much appreciated. We did the reservoir walk at Guadalest and the headland walk at Santa Pola.
There are no shops / pubs in the immediate vicinity of the villa so you have to drive to these but there are some in Bonalba if you don't mind a bit of a walk...
The beach is also a short drive away - too far to walk.
I was also impressed with the information sent to me and the prompt return of my deposit.
Theresa, Steve, Karen & Stewart
April - May 2016
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are most appreciated, fair and honest. We will take the chance ourselves to go on the Guadalest walk now it has been recommended.
We look forward to seeing you again if you are ever coming back to this area.
1) After collecting your hire car exit the car park and turn right then get into the left hand lane
2) Follow the signs taking you left for Valencia/Murcia on the E15 road. After about 0.5Km keep going forward on the Valencia/Murcia E15
3) After 2.1Km total journey distance follow the signs for Valencia/Barcelona. You will pass a sign saying it is 547Km to Barcelona
4) Continue on for about 20 Km & pass through a tunnel. Take the inside line through the tunnel so you are ready to exit the A7 when you come out of the tunnel. Salida (exit) 67
5) Follow the signs for Xixona & Mutxamel on the exit road as it splits into two roads. Do not follow the El Campello road
6) Take the sign for Xixona (N340) This is also signposted Bonalba/Busot. Then exit the N340 when you see the sign for Busot
7) Turn right at the bottom of the slip road. Then turn right at the first roundabout. Nearly there now. Turn left into Dorado Country Club and take the first right turn onto Carrer De L'