Elegant 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Stunning Oceanview Condo - Hola. Welcome to Paradise.
Brandon and Lisa Boshnack
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Great apartment, very lean, great location.
Owners were fantastic to deal with
I rented this property and had many questions all were answered by Lisa the owner and her husband Brandon they were terrific the condo is everything they said it would be and more I would highly recommend anybody to use their home
Our Second Time here!!
Well, being that it was our second time at Lisa and Brandon's dream-come-true condo, I guess that's the best testimony!! But, I'll go a step further and say that when we arrived, the guard at the entrance, Sergio, instantly remembered us with handshakes and hugs!! On Thanksgiving evening, he even went out of his way to offer to drive us to our favorite restaurant, Mi Casa Supper Club (which is quite a distance from Club Marena) AND pick us up when we were ready to go back to the condo!! The rains were heavy all day and we were having difficulty in securing a taxi service, so even tho it was his day off, Sergio happily offered his services!! All in all, not only were we happy to stay again at this beautiful condo, having the experience of incredible staff at Club Marena made our trip a wonderful experience!! I also want to thank Lisa for her excellent communication with us...she's the best!! We'll definitely be coming back...again!!
The experience was magnificent the condominium was beautiful and clean I would highly recommend this property.
Everything was on point. Amazing luxury for a great price. Much more to offer than other rentals in same area going for more.
Better than advertised!
The pictures don't do this beautiful condo justice! Beautiful! Tastefully decorated, well equipped, great location! Fell asleep to the sound of the crashing waves every night. Will definitely try to rent this place again. Very comfy beds with high quality bedding! Only, slight negative was security wouldn't let us use the main pool. Said it was for owners only. Had to walk a ways to the other pool, but it was ok.
So many fun things to do, so little time!
1. Located minutes from Puerto Nuevo - "The Lobster Village of Baja California" (All the lobster and seafood you can eat, at a great price!)
2. Tour "Baja Studios" (where the movie Titanic was filmed)
3. Vacationer's and Surfer's Paradise - condo overlooks World Famous "K-38" surf break - bring your surfboard/paddleboard/Boogie Board/snorkeling gear
4. A beautiful 45 minute drive to Guadalupe Valley Wine Country, "Mexico's Napa Valley" (Award winning wineries and gourmet eateries)
5. Minutes to shops/restaurants/cinemas/Walmart/Home Depot
6. Local horseback riding through the mountains, on the ocean or throughout wine country
7. Visit Rosarito Beach Hotel and Spa to be pampered (massage and body treatments, facial and beauty treatments, manicures, pedicures, etc.)
8. 1 hour beautiful scenic drive to coastal city Ensenada. Ensenada is famously revered as "The Cinderella of the Pacific" due to its popularity as a port for cruise ships. Ensenada boasts a fine harbor and is an extraordinary sea town known for it's great fishing, water sports and historical attractions.
9. Stop off the side of the road at the various local food stands and drink from a fresh coconut, or enjoy fresh shrimp ceviche! Delicioso.