|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Complimentary BEACH SERVICE is NOW included in rate!
Adults and Kids of all ages will fall in love with the water park atmosphere at Splash! With so many activities and amenities you won’t know where to begin your day. Stretch out in the sun or take a dip in the Gulf. You will find you and your family enjoying the interactive play pools with water slides, a lazy river ride, and a toddler splash pad. The kids can take part in the Children’s program while adults find some quiet time.
Enjoy the two adult heated pools with Jacuzzi, the poolside bar & grill, or the state-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the beach. Complete your day with an ice cream cone while watching a dive in movie or entertaining the family at the mini bowling alley and video arcade. Splash, is quickly being established as the 'it' of Panama City Beach resort condo property.
Splash is located on Panama City Beach on the west end of Front Beach Drive, just 15 miles from the Panama City international airport. The renovation of Front Beach Road brings sidewalks, bike paths, tropical landscaping, and a public trolley system for transportation. You’ll find exhilarating attractions including museums, theaters, galleries, parks, restaurants, and chic retail shopping opportunities at the new Pier Park. You will love the fact that the west end of Panama City Beach is a little more quiet than the rest of the area, yet still close to everything.
Our WINDSONG end unit includes over 1550 square foot of living space, which is the most spacious of all the 2.5 bedroom floor plans at Splash. Both master suites and living area all give way to a massive 335 square foot balcony overlooking the Gulf, making this one of the most unique units at Splash. Only a few of these exclusive dual master suite units exist at SPLASH. The sleeping arrangements include two king bed master suites, a queen size pull out sleeper sofa, and a private bunk area. A Pack n’ Play is stored in the unit for those vacationing with little ones. Our unit is conveniently located on the 12th floor (not too high or too low). Amenities in our condo unit include LCD TV’s in all rooms, WiFi internet access, ceiling fans, washer/dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops. You're sure to feel right at home.
So you have decided to book your vacation at SPLASH, WHY CHOOSE OUR UNIT???
1. THIS UNIT IS ONE OF VERY FEW THAT HAS INTERNET & WIFI IN THE ROOM. Most other units require you to go acorss the street to the lobby in the parking garage area to access WiFi internet.
2. WE HAVE FULL CABLE BOXES IN BOTH BEDROOMS & LIVING AREA. With other units you will be stuck with just 8 basic channels.
3. This is the largest and absolutely the most desirable 2.5BR/2BA floorplan at SPLASH. There are more than 5 different 2BR floorplans, most of which are small inside and on the balcomy. Actually, this condo is LARGER THAN MOST 3 BEDROOM units in Panama City Beach. Don't get stuck being cramped for space while on Vacation.
4. BEACH SERVICE IS NOW INCLUDED at No Additional Charge (A SAVINGS OF $210 per week)
An adult 25 years of age or over must be present on premises during rental period.
NO SMOKING & NO PETS
Unit is handicap accessible.
We rent weekly only during peak season.
We rent daily, weekly & monthly in the off season.
Keywords: Splash Condo, Beachfront, Gulf, Pool
My family welcomes you to enjoy our Splash Condo!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2006
My family enjoys regular trips to the beach. Splash in Panama City Beach has so much to offer families with children. We welcome the opportunity to share our condo with you!
Our guests frequently compliment on the comfort and how well they sleep on our mattresses. It is not unusual for a guest to purchase a similar mattress after a stay at our condo. We would be glad to tell you what kind, but you will have to stay here and sleep on one first!!!
Room was wonderful and Owner was easy to communicate with. Our only issue was entertaining our teenagers. Property was great for the little ones however!
I've stayed at a lot of condos along the gulf coast and I don't necessarily expect a 5 Star experience but I'd like to give my feedback so you know what to expect
1. The owners were very nice to deal with & very responsive & attentive
2. This particular condo is very big & spacious. The bathrooms are huge with plenty of space. The balcony is huge with access from the living area & both bedrooms. Plenty of space to wheel our beach caddy in the room. The kitchen is very spacious and has a nice sized pantry
3. Pools were great as one pool is covered along with the hot tub & the kids area. This was great during the heat of the day because you were covered & not worried about getting sun burn
4. The food at the grill down by the pool was great
5. This property location is convenient & only about a mile or so from Pier Park. You can take back beach road which was great & saved us lots of time
6. Get a coupon for Shipwreck Island at the desk, it saved us $70.00. Buy 2 get 1 free, we took 6 people.
1. The cleaning people left a folder type thing saying they pay special attention to details that you don't necessarily see and because of that wouldn't mind a tip. However, the dryer had sand all along the bottom of the door, like a lot sand and the washer was covered in sand and absolutely filthy with the leftover soap all around the lid of the washer. Also, the inside of the entertainment center & TV in the master bedroom on the right was covered in dust to the point you could write your name. I expect sand in a condo & don't expect 5* cleanliness at the beach but don't ask me for a tip & leave things like this around. The entertainment center is way too big for this room
2. The elevators were okay but there are only 2 for the West & 2 for East Building, 21 floors. Which means the day of check-in/out is crazy. There must have been 12 push carts in a long line waiting to go up. We also had to leave our driver's license to be able to use a push cart & they only allowed so many to be used. They had roughly 25-30 that were chained up, SERIOUSLY.
3. The day before check-out (Friday) people were hiding push carts in the stair wells & outside their rooms. The push carts are designed too tall so they don't roll into your room which is nice so no-one can keep them overnight. I'd suggest loading up as much as you can the night before and only carry out what's left the day of check out
Overall: Very Family Friendly, B-
Had a great time. Beautifully set up unit.
One small glitch with one AC unit. It has two.
But it was taken care of in a timely manner.
This is a really nice condo. Gorgeous views of the Gulf of Mexico and the most beautiful beaches. Chris the owner was very helpful, kind and trustworthy. The resort is very nice and the kids loved the water park. And Pamela at the counter to get your car pass and wrist bands was very nice and extremely helpful. Great stay!
Very nice condo at very nice resort. The condo was spacious and comfortably accommodating. Especially appreciated dual master bedrooms with each having door to the large balcony that overlooked the gulf. Kitchen was well appointed with good grade of cooking utensils. Had issue on arrival, contacted owner, and issue was resolved. We went to the beach everyday and it was great to have reserved padded beach chairs with an umbrella. The resort was the most colorfully decorated place I have ever stayed. The property was well maintained and rightfully gave the appearance of a fun place to stay. Only issue with resort was an unexpected price gouge of $20 for HOA which I am sure was more than covered by the condo owner. Location was great and short drive to shopping and entertainment. I have already recommended this condo to two other families.
We had a very relaxing week in this unit at Splash. The balcony is large and the unit was nicely furnished and the floor plan is great! The owner was very responsive. It is perfect for children. My son loved the arcade and the availability of grills was a great addition. The umbrella and two chairs were nice to have. We were able to set up two additional small umbrellas in front of ours for the children to play under. It was also great to be able to get a frozen cocktail and take to the beach! I highly recommend it to anyone with children!
Pool side bar & grill and 'Dive-In' movies are seasonal Memorial Day to Labor Day
Nintendo Wii with 2 controllers/nunchucks & 4 games in unit
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Fall 2016 SALE, Was $1598
Aug 13 2016 - Sep 2 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
FALL 2016 SALE, Was $1598
Sep 10 2016 - Dec 30 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$130 + Tax|