About the property
- Villa5059 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 14 nights
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sea Views, Convenient Location, Private Pool
A superb 4 bedroom luxury holiday villa arranged on 2 floors with stunning sea, island and hillside views. The villa's design is an idyllic fusion of contemporary modern design and classic Thai style. Nestled in the Bangrak hills, overlooking Plumeria Place, Peerapat Villa is located only minutes’ drive from the tourist hotspots of Bophut, Bangrak, Choeng Mon and Chaweng. Accessed via a concrete road, which is located only 100 meters from Bangrak Beach road, the villa is built on 1600 square meters of land - complete serenity and privacy is guaranteed.
The solid teak, double doored entrance sets the scene for a uniquely designed interior with the central focus of a grand open-plan dining and luxury kitchen concept with ocean views. An infinity edge pool, with Jacuzzi spa, leads out from this main area to provide a view across the north of the island incorporating the island of Koh Phangan, Bangrak bay and Big Buddha. Stay pool-side to relax on sun loungers or enjoy a refreshing drink in the covered sala area.
Ascending the beautiful, teak staircase with modern glass and stainless steel balustrade brings you into a living room with commanding views of the sea, neighboring Koh Phangan, coconut groves and hills. Eleven meters of folding sliding doors can be opened allowing the cooling sea breeze to gently flow through this beautiful interior living space. Walking through the folding sliding doors brings you onto an extremely spacious, covered balcony with surely one of the best sea views in Bangrak.
The luxury kitchen is superbly equipped with a water purification system, large double door fridge/freezer with automatic ice-maker, high specification oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, coffee making machine, toaster, kettle, rice-cooker and a complete selection of ovenware, dining ware, cutlery, glassware and kitchen tools.
Peerapat villa is perfectly equipped to accommodate 8 people, combining complete privacy with unique social areas. A perfect choice for one large family or two visiting families with children.
For peace of mind, Peerapat Villa has 4 external CCTV cameras which cover main entrance points to the property.
Four spacious bedrooms, all of which have sea views, each have their own unique design and furnishings. Master bedroom 1 is beautifully furnished with built in teak bed and a walk-in wardrobe. A sliding glass door leads from this bedroom to the upstairs terrace social area. The walk-in wardrobe reveals the entrance to an extremely spacious en-suite master bathroom complete with an oversized bathtub, contemporary design shower and twin glass washbasins.
Master bedroom 2, also with beautiful built-in bed and wardrobe, leads to the pool-side area and to an en-suite bathroom (a double doored bathroom, also accessible from outside).
Bedroom 3 offers teak bed and built-in teak furnishings opening directly onto the pool area. The room was completely refurbished throughout in early 2017
Finally bedroom 4 has twin single beds (can be pushed together to form double bed on request) and matching built-in furnishings in teak opening onto the upstairs terrace. Bedroom 4 was completely refurbished in 2016. Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have adjacent shared bathrooms.
• Stunning sea and island views with easy access and no steep, mountainous roads to navigate
• Convenient location just 1.1km to Bangrak beach and town and within easy reach of surrounding tourist areas yet completely private with very spacious walled gardens.
• Solid Thai Golden Teak wood doors and windows throughout
• 2 spacious master suites and 2 additional guest bedrooms all fitted with air-conditioning and ceiling fans and all featuring sea views. Both master suites are fitted with security safes and all bedrooms open onto the pool terrace or upstairs terrace.
• Fully-equipped modern kitchen featuring electric oven, microwave, gas hobs, extractor, dishwasher, double-doored fridge-freezer with ice-maker, fitted drinking water filter, blender, toaster, coffee machine, rice cooker and all the utensils, plates, glasses and cutlery you could possible need
• Luxurious interior dining table catering for 8 guests
• Extremely spacious upstairs living area which opens through 8 folding-sliding doors onto a large outdoor terrace offering the ultimate viewpoint
• 3 bathrooms all featuring rain showers with 2 offering bathtubs
• 40 sqm infinity-edged private pool with Jacuzzi and slate waterfall feature
• Shady pool-side sala and spacious pool area offering 6 sun loungers and comfortable soft seating. Green lawn to the front of the villa for serious sun-worshippers
• Family sized stainless steel 3-burner gas BBQ (Original BBQ King) at pool-side
• Tropical fish pond feature with ambient evening lighting in front of the villa's double-doored entrance
• 1x 42" plasma TV and 1x 49" Smart TV each with dedicated satellite system.
• Outdoor Bluetooth enabled audio system in pool-side pavilion
• High speed 30Mb fiber-optic WiFi internet with signal in all area of villa
• Villa mobile phone (with Thai SIM card) is available to guests
• Private covered car-port
• Complementary welcome pack consisting of tropical fruit basket, bottled water, a limited supply of tea, coffee and sugar, a limited supply of shampoo and soap in bathrooms
• Cooked breakfast services and Chef service available at extra cost
• Exterior CCTV cameras and security lighting system for added guest security
• Local Area Guide folder presented to guests on check-in showing nearby amenities, tourist conveniences and recommended nearby restaurants.
• Perfect accommodation for an extended family, two couples with kids and for sets of couples looking for a 4-bedroom Koh Samui sea view villa rental that doesn't break the bank.
Nightly rental rates include:
-Service charge and tax
-Twice weekly cleaning service
-Towels and bed linen changed 2 times each week. Duvet covers changed every 7 days.
-1x return airport transfer by luxury minibus ( additional airport transfers charged at 350THB per minibus)
-Cot and highchair available on request
Nightly rental rates exclude:
-Security/damage deposit of 20,000 Thai baht (cash only) is collected at check-in and refunded on check-out. Guests may pay in any equivalent currency.
-Electricity read by meter and paid upon check-out at 6THB per kW unit. Typical electricity costs are 300-550 Thai Baht per day depending on air-con usage.
-Additional charge for additional (9th) guest of 1,500 THB per night (we provide additional bed and towels)
Check-in time is normally 3pm or later and check-out normally before 12pm though we can be very flexible on this if there is no booking which checks-out/in on same day as your check-in/out.
To secure an early check-in or late check-out in advance we require a fee of half of 1 night’s rental.
Surrounding Area and Distances (driving times)
350m to local convenience store
700m to nearest laundry shop
900m to nearest local Thai restaurant (can deliver)
1.1km to nearest 7-11 (24 hour) convenience store
1.1km to nearest bank with ATM and currency exchange service
2 minutes (1.1km) from nearest beach in Bangrak. There are several lovely beachfront hangouts including Bangrak Beach Club, Secret Garden and Samui Pier resorts
2 minutes (1.1km) from town of Bangrak with a beach and many bars, restaurants and convenience stores
5 minutes (3.6km) to Big Buddha / Fisherman’s village in Bophut
2 minutes to Samui tennis club
10 minutes to Choeng Mon beach
10 minutes to airport
12 minutes (5.8km) to Chaweng beach
20 minutes to Santiburi golf course
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Thai
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 17, 2017
About Bob Johnston
I grew up in Glasgow, Scotland and have lived in Koh Samui since 2003. Married with two children, and owner of Peerapat Villa which I manage along with my wife with several other villas on Koh Samui.
Bob Johnston purchased this Villa in 2009
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
One of those houses you would like to visit again!
Accurate booking and correspondance by e-mail. The beautiful and clean house is like show on the photographs on the website, and has a very nice atmosphere.
During our two weeks stay with the family with 3 older children very much enjoyed the excellent facilities of the house, the nice swimming pool, the beautiful views every day, and the privacy of its location. The mobile telephone provided is an excellent idea and very practical. If there are minor problems or questions they are allways instantly solved or answered by Bob. Bob proved to be an excellent owner and host, on times accompanied by his lovely wife Jen. The distance to the nearest beach and shops by foot is with the summer temperatures not a vacation-effort we liked to make every day, so a hired a pick-up via Bob (swift and well arranged) provided us all the flexibilty requested.
The reviews on the website do truly give a good view of this nice house! It's one of those rare houses where you and your family really would like to come again!
Owner/manager very helpful and spacious property
Property well presented and clean daily. Perfect for families and large groups. Owner/managers very helpful, friendly and approachable. Local mobile to use on arrival very handy. Nice view and very reasonable rates. Would recommend to friends or relatives in future. Thanks Bob and Jan.
Villa magnifique , Jane a été très disponible et nous à donner de nombreuses adresses pour les restos ,les visites ...
Le paradis !
Seul petit bémol...quelques placards de la cuisine étaient un peu sales ..alors que la maison et la piscine étaient très très propres
Thank you Sylvie. Hope to see you again!
Peerapat Villa lies amongst coconut groves with wonderful sea views overlooking the Bay of Bangrak and neighbouring Koh Phan Ngan island. The villa offers compete privacy and quiet yet located only 1.1km from beach access, restaurants, bars and tourist conveniences of bustling Bangrak Beach town on Samui's popular NE.. A local Thai convenience store is just 300m from the villa which sells snacks, ice-cream, beer etc. . Nearest 7-11 convenience store (24 hours) is 1.1km from the villa, nearest bar is 800m from the villa, large choice of restaurants & bars stretch along the beach road from 7-11 to Golden Big Buddha at the opposite side of the bay (3km). The pier near Big Buddha offers transport to surrounding islands. Fisherman’s Village and Bophut Beach is 3.5km, Chaweng is 5.9km and Choeng Mon 5.0km from the villa. We offer a luxury minibus taxi service to surrounding beaches on NE of island from 300 THB per journey. Guests can contact driver directly with villa mobile phone. Scooter or car rental recommended though not required. Surrounding Area and Distances (driving times) 350m to local convenience store 700m to nearest laundry shop 900m to nearest local Thai restaurant (can deliver) 1.1km to nearest 7-11 (24 hour) convenience store 1.1km to nearest bank with ATM and currency exchange service 2 minutes (1.1km) from nearest beach in Bangrak. There are several lovely beachfront hangouts including Bangrak Beach Club, Secret Garden and Samui Pier resorts 2 minutes (1.1km) from town of Bangrak with a beach and many bars, restaurants and convenience stores 5 minutes (3.6km) to Big Buddha / Fisherman’s village in Bophut 2 minutes to Samui tennis club 10 minutes to Choeng Mon beach 10 minutes to airport 12 minutes (5.8km) to Chaweng beach 20 minutes to Santiburi golf course
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
***Rates exclude electric which is read by meter and charged at 6 THB/kW. Normal electric costs are 300-550 THB per day depending on air-con usage.