|Space||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 - 60 nights|
Sunset Villa is a luxury double-storey vacation home with an over-sized sun terrace overlooking the pool and the trees beyond. Whether you're a big Disney fan or a golf enthusiast or perhaps just seeking a peaceful place to relax, we're confident that you'll find what you're looking for right here.
Sunset Villa sits on a 6000 sq ft plot,including the lanai and extended pool deck and provides over 2200 sq ft of fully air-conditioned living space suitable for couples, families, children and seniors. The villa is constantly being upgraded and is fully furnished throughout to a very high standard. The villa is strictly non-smoking and no pets are permitted.
Sunset Villa is fully equipped including bed linen, hair dryers, towels and pool towels. Telephone calls within North America are free, with international calls requiring a card which can be purchased in most shops and there is also a free wi-fi connection. A fold-away cot, high chair and stroller are available on request at no extra cost. GPS is available on request for an additional charge. An electronic alarm with fast response has been installed to ensure the highest level of security for your valuables and additional safety features include pool door alarms, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting.
The Great Outdoors:
- The south-west facing 28 ft pool is bathed in fabulous Florida sunshine from early morning to sunset.
- The ultra-convenient pool bathroom / changing room is just off the deck and - whether you're swimming or just relaxing in the sun - is a really useful annex which you'll find in very few other properties.
- The huge deck area is not overlooked at the rear and is fully screened.
Fantastic Family Living:
- The spacious open-plan family room has a light and airy vaulted ceiling and has large comfy sofas. There is a 47' flat-screen HDTV (with over 250 channels to choose from), a DVD player and Xbox 360 with Kinect.
- The fully-fitted and well-equipped kitchen has stove, oven, grill, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, plus a separate utility room houses the washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Upstairs the impressive deluxe master suite has an American king-size 6ft-wide bed and patio doors leading out to the large sun terrace overlooking the pool, where you can relax and watch the beautiful sunsets. The en-suite bathroom has his 'n' hers wash basins, a large oval bath, separate shower cubicle and wc.
- The remaining 2 bedrooms on the upper floor each have twin beds and there is also a family bathroom.
- The villa has the advantage of a junior master suite on the ground floor, which offers real flexibility to extended families. Easily accessed by the elderly, the infirm or those not keen on stairs, the downstairs bedroom has a new 5ft-wide queen-size bed, TV and private bathroom.
We’re John and Agnes and we live in the Land of the Prince Bishops (in the north-east of England), where we have a media business. John is a native of Co Durham and Agnes hails from Ireland. We love to travel and have journeyed extensively across Europe as well as North America and South Africa.
We particularly enjoy our visits to the USA (we even got married here, in Colorado Springs) so we wanted to find somewhere special where we could return to year after year. We were delighted to find our perfect place in Sunset Villa at Lake Wilson and were thrilled to have the opportunity to buy it in 2013. It is such an exceptional and ultra comfortable home and we have upgraded it each year to transform a great vacation villa into a truly special one. We’re happy to share it with you and we hope that you will enjoy every minute of your stay in our enchanting home from home.
Our professional management team have offices less than a mile away and they can be easily contacted using the house phone. They take pride in their work and check the villa from top to bottom to make sure that everything is just right for your arrival. They are always on hand to help you settle in and ensure that you have everything you need for the perfect stay.
John Lucas purchased this villa in 2013
Our luxury villa is in Lake Wilson Preserve (a quiet and peaceful conservation area) and offers so much to everyone. With a lovely sunny SW-facing pool and an extended deck area plus its own exclusive pool bathroom, this is the ideal base for your dream vacation.
Prices are held for next year and we are now taking bookings. Make sure you book well in advance to get the stay times you really want - our calendar fills up very quickly with bookings from guests who love our home in Lake Wilson and want to return to it year after year. There just aren't enough weeks in the year to accommodate everyone so book early to avoid disappointment!
The local area is peaceful and beautifully maintained and a big plus is Sunset Villa's proximity to the I-4, giving you really easy access to all that mid-Florida has to offer.
The large pool set in an over-sized deck is a great place to socialize or just chill out at the end of a busy day. It has its own pool bathroom/changing room which you won't find in many other properties.
Sunset Villa is not overlooked at the front or rear and is private and quiet.
The sun terrace leading from the upstairs master bedroom is a great place to enjoy a sundowner while the sun sets behind the trees.
On arrival we found the villa to be absolutely spotless and well stocked. The pool was great and with it being heated for the first week at least we had a great time and it was more than big enough for all of us. The pool area is very secure and private which is good as we have 2 girls and the screen round the pool gave us that extra bit of privacy. The outside bathroom is great and there is no need to enter the house in wet swimming gear. It really is a great feature. The pressing of buttons to get in and out of the pool area can be a bit of a pain but thats only if you keep forgetting to do it and set the alarm off each time ( only about at least once a day)
The bedrooms are a good size with the master bedroom being huge and when i mean huge you could easily accomodate another double/king size bed in there and still have more than enough room.
The security system is so easy to use and very reassuring that everywhere is very secure.
Any problems were cleared up very quickly and the owner replied to any questions we had in a very timely manner and gave some good advice before our arival date.
All in all a great place to stop and would recommend to anyone
We absolutely loved this villa. Stayed March/April 2017. We had three generations of family with us and everyone was delighted with our home for our 2 week holiday. Villa is beautifully decorated and very well equipped. The pool was lovely and not deep which was prefect for the kids. There is a supermarket very close by. Grandparents were even able to walk there a few times when they were taking a break from the parks and staying at the villa. On the lead up to our holiday John was amazing, keeping in touch via email and able to answer all my many questions with very quick replies and lots of info and suggestions for places to shop / visit and car hire options. We would highly recommend Sunset Villa and hoping to return ourselves soon.
We had an excellent vacation in Orlando. We really felt at home, we had all the necessary facilities. It was not necessary to call John at any time, who always told us his availability.
We needed more time to continue enjoying both Orlando and the house. Many thanks John for being part of our vacation.
We hope to return.
Stayed in Sunset villa for 2 weeks October 2016. Our party consisted of 4 adults and two children (16 & 12). We found booking the villa very simple and had superb communication throughout with the owner. The villa is a good size with more than enough space for our party. The location is good for all parks, close to the I4 and the 192, about 5 mins drive from the nearest Publix although we found this to be a bit pricey, ok for usiing as a corner shop but not as reasonable as Walmart (20 mins) which we went to a couple of times for a big shop. Championsgate is a short drive away with a few decent restaurants including a Millers Ale House. The villa itself is well stocked with every thing you could want, a huge washing machine, tumble drier, more than enough crockery, glasses etc... The pool is a good size and was lovely and warm (we paid for heating but it was well worth it having had a villa with no pool heating in the past) the pool side bathroom is an added bonus, giving the property 4 full bathrooms. Overall a lovely Villa that I would recommend to anyone wanting a quiet but well placed holiday base.
Once again a great stay at the Sunset Villa. From booking to arrival the process was seamless. As before the location cannot be faulted with easy access to all parks and restaurants. Cannot recommend enough, by far the best villa we have stayed in and nice to see that investment is made in upgrading the villa on each visit. 11 months to go before we return. Can't wait !!!
The villa is simply stunning. A real credit to its owners. Very spacious , well equipped and homely. The master bedroom is amazing , the bed is huge and very comfortable. Plenty of drawers and a walk in wardrobe for all your clothes. The master bedroom has a adjoining balcony which over looks the pool. Our children had their own bedrooms , again spacious and comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped and the coffee machine is a bonus. The living room is beautiful , after walking around on hard floors and sand etc , it was a relief to sit back & relax with a lovely carpet under our feet. It feels so homely. The pool area is great. Large pool equipped with sun loungers and table & chairs. The pool room is ideal to dry off in, without running through the house with wet feet. Having a toilet and shower in there is handy too. Towels are provided along with hair dryers and hair straighteners. Huge tv with numerous amounts of channels. A x-box -handy for keeping the children entertained whilst packing) table tennis in the garage , along with 3 bikes. The location of the villa is superb with lots of amenities close by. The door alarm to the pool is very reassuring especially if you have young children. The touch screen house alarm system is also reassuring for the whole family. Disney is chaotic, fun and tireing but returning to the villa after a busy day is like a dream with pure style and comfort. John the owner is very helpful and is on hand at all times to answer any questions / queries. We have stayed in villas before but sunset villa is by far the greatest and we couldn't recommend it highly enough. You will not be disappointed. The villa is well maintained and very clean throughout.
Sunset Villa is situated on Lake Wilson Preserve, a small and exclusive Mediterranean-style enclave set in a quiet and peaceful conservation area.
- It is close to all the major theme parks, with shopping and an amazing range of restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- Just across the road is the prestigious Reunion Golf Complex. Dotted with million-dollar homes, it has 3 world-renowned courses designed by Tom Watson, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.
- Also just a few minutes away is yet another premier course - Champions Gate - designed by Greg Norman.
- With many other superb courses nearby, this is a haven for golfers (and, because you can park your car in the double garage, there's no need to unload those expensive clubs at the end of each day).
Sunset Villa is the ideal place to come home to after those fantastic days out. With a great location in mid-Florida, Interstate-4 is only a few minutes away and connects between Tampa and Daytona Beach.
- Disney World is a mere 10 minutes away and it's only a further short drive from Disney to Universal or Sea World.
- An hour's drive west takes you to the sun-drenched white sands of the Gulf Coast, with its crystal clear waters and safe bathing for children plus the chance to see dolphins swimming off shore.
- Just over an hour to the east is the Atlantic coast where you can visit the fascinating Kennedy Space Centre at Cape Canaveral.
- Closer to home you can take an airboat ride at Boggy Creek, with the chance of seeing alligators and other wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Take a drive south to Lake Wales and visit Bok Tower Gardens with its Singing Tower which houses one of the world's finest carillons.
- Rent a kayak on Lake Tohopekaliga (known locally as Lake Toho), a popular fishing area with picturesque scenery where the keen-eyed might even spot a bald eagle.
- Make an early start and hop aboard a sunrise balloon trip.
- Stroll around historic Kissimmee or cycle around Disney Celebration with its lake and boutique shops.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 24 2017 - Jul 8 2017
21 night minimum stay
Nov 16 2017 - Feb 10 2018
60 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$89.48 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$319.58|
Prices are held for next year and we are now taking bookings.
Make sure you book well in advance to get the stay times you really want - our calendar fills up very quickly with bookings from guests who love our beautiful villa in Lake Wilson and want to return to it as often as they can. There aren't enough weeks in the year to accommodate everyone so make sure that you book early to get your first choice and avoid disappointment! Please contact us with your enquiry and we'll give you our best price.
Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving and other popular vacation periods may be subject to an additional charge, dependent on the length of stay (prices available on request)
Minimum stay (excluding special offers): 7 nights
20% deposit to secure booking
£250 security deposit to be paid when booking (this is fully refundable when the property has been checked after your departure)
Special pricing for more than 4 weeks and last-minute discounts may be available
Pool heat is available at additional cost of £12 per day (we recommend that this is requested when making a booking to ensure that the pool is heated on arrival, especially during winter months)
Please contact us with your enquiry and we'll give you our best price