|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to our home away from home. This remodeled two bedroom, two bathroom condominium sleeps 6 comfortably and is newly furnished with a western flare. Located in lush, scenic East Vail, just 3.5 miles from Vail Village. Our condominium is conveniently located near the only grocery/liquor stores in East Vail. The convenience of being just minutes from the Vail ski area, steps from the free bus and just off the East Vail exit of I-70 make this an ideal location for your Vail, Colorado vacation. Privately owned and managed by locals that want you to enjoy Colorado and the Vail Valley as much as we do.
Additional Amenities and Policies: A fully equipped kitchen with granite counter top. Parking close to the front door. Pool and courtyard views from Private Deck. Breakfast bar with additional seating. Bed and bath linens, basic paper goods, soaps and basic cleaning supplies are provided. Towel exchanges and mid stay cleaning can be arranged for an extra fee.
A $200 security deposit is required at time of reservation and refunded no more than 3-4 weeks after your departure. The rental amount is due 30 days prior to your arrival. A 10% discount on bookings of 7 or more nights. An 8.4% sales tax is not included in the pricing. Vail Tax Account Number 3912.
AThree Night Minnimum Stay is Required.
Since July of '03 we have had a number of guests stay at our condo. Here are some of the comments taken from our guestbook that we keep in our condo:
- July 4, 2003 Thank you for a wonderful weekend at your condo! The accomodations are great!
- January 19, 2004 Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. We had a wonderful time staying in your condo. We love the Western decor. We really appreciate all of the advice and thorough instructions you left for us. We will be sure to tell our friends about your place and we will definately be back to stay
- February 21, 2004 Your place is wonderful as is Vail. As a Brit who lives in Chicago, I will be back.
- Also February 21, 2004 We were lucky to have found such a beautiful place on such short notice.
- also on Feb 21, 2004 What a wonderful place you have, We have all been admiring your interior design skills. We're trying to work out when we could come back this year!
- May 13, 2004 Your home is so comfortable. We really felt at home. We especially enjoyed sitting in the jacuzzi in the snow. We look forward to returning.
- June 23, 2004 We had a wonderful stay. It was beautiful and you had everything here we could want. We appreciate your thoughtful attention to detail, beautiful amenities, and your gracious hospitality. Everything made us feel very woelcome.
- July 3 We had a great 4th of July weekend! Your condo is great. Every time we needed something it was here.
- December 21, 2004 Thank you for a great place for our family to celebrate Christmas. Santa was good to all of us. The decor, location, the Christmas tree were fabulous. Hope we can come back again.
- February 19, 2005 Thanks for sharing your wonderful condo with us. We had a great stay! This was a great place to relax with friends after seven days of skiing. Thanks also for the wine, a nice touch.
- March 20, 2005 We cannot say thank you enough for sharing your beautiful condo with us. All of the personal touches made our stay the best of the five times we have been in Vail! Your condo provided the perfect setting for us to relax with friends. We loved it. We will be back.
- February 18, 2006 We had a great week of skiing... snow and then lots of sun. Very comfortable at the condo.
- March 20, 2006 Thank you very much for sharing your condo with us. The comfort level went way past our expectations. We could not believe how completely furnished this condo was. Your hospitality
This condo unit is very nice for a small family with children. The kitchen is well equipped and the beds and linens are comfortable. Having the market and liquor store literally next door is a plus if you don't have a car. The bus stop for the intown free bus system is nearby and a short ride to Vail Mountain. The owner is very responsive if there are any questions or problems.
Vail is amazing, and this condo was in a perfect location a short ride. Very convenient, with the shuttle super close. It was the right size for a small group/family.
My family stayed here for three nights over Labor Day weekend. The property is very comfortable and a perfect size for our family. There are ski racks and boot trays right next to the door so we can definitely see renting this place during the winter.
The location is convenient to the East Vail shuttle using a shortcut by walking past the pool. We took full advantage of the other amenities at the place by enjoying the pool and hot tub after hiking along the trails near the condo and on the mountain. Vail mountain and town has plenty to do during the summer. We visited Adventure Park and did ziplining, hiked the mountain, and went to Ford Park to name a couple of activities.
The kitchen and dining room were great for our family. We took full advantage of using the grill and cooking for our entire family at the condo.
The property owner was very friendly and responsive. He provided thorough instructions for our check-in and check-out maintaining our visit as stress-free.
The condo is a great value and we plan to go back.
Our family of 4 stayed in this unit for spring break. The unit was wonderful! Very cozy but plenty of space for us, great updates and furnishings. Beds were extremely comfortable! Lots of extras to make the stay special including super plush comfortable robes and flip flops for the hot tube just a few steps away. Extremely convenient to the shuttle, grocery and liquor store. Owner was even going to throw in a free night when our trip was delayed due to flight cancellation! Super nice person and great accommodations!
Very comfortable and cozy accommodations for a reasonable price. The owner Todd was in communication through email and phone for everything we needed. Super convenient location for skiing at Vail. Food and liquor store is 2 minute walk and the free shuttle was great. Kitchen was stocked with everything we needed to get through the 3 night stay and toiletries and linens provided was a plus. I hope to be able to take advantage of this property the next time I visit!
My wife and I have stayed here for two separate ski vacations and will come back next year as well. This year, we were snowed in on the morning of checkout and could not get to the airport. We were frantic because all of our travel plans were cancelled. The owner (Todd) was in Vail for the weekend and was staying in his condo with friends after we checked out. Although we had never met previously, he actually invited us to STAY WITH THEM in the condo and told us we were welcome to join them for grilled steaks!
We ended up finding another place in East Vail and got a bonus awesome ski day after 9" of fresh powder, but the fact that they were willing to take us in to help us out will never be forgotten.
Oh, and by the way, VAIL ROCKS!
Leave your car behind and ride the free transportation to the lift in the winter. In the summer you can also ride the Vail bike path which passes our Pitkin Creek condominium complex to Vail Village, Vail pass, Copper Mountain or all the way to Avon and Beaver Creek. Enjoy hiking in the Eagle's Nest Wildernest area only one half mile away. Renowned fishing on the Eagle river is just across the street, Nordic and downhill skiing are just minutes away.
Other Activities: Cross Country Skiing, Volleyball, Picnicking, Out door Concerts, Rock/ice Climbing, Snow Boarding, Camping, Canoeing, sledding, snow shoeing, snow mobiling.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 2 2016 - Oct 14 2016
4 night minimum stay
Oct 15 2016 - Nov 21 2016
3 night minimum stay
Nov 22 2016 - Nov 27 2016
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Rates are reduced by 10% for stays 7 nights or more.